Your Favorite Fanfic OC's or Favorite Fanfic versions of a Character

TotalEcplise

The title says it all, the characters you list can be whatever type of creature (even human) you want just as long as they are in an MLP:FIM fan-fic. Your list can be as long as you want. If possible put a link to the chapter of the story they appear in.

You can describe why you like the character if you want to.

Put the name of the fic the character is from as next to their name.

Here's my list.

Queen Blackburn - CRISIS: Equestria/ Blackburn shows up in chp. 29 of C:E and totally steals the scene, see acts like Mordin Solus from mass effect and the goes on an analytic rampage on the Mane 6 and Tick Tock. She deduces everything about them from little to nothing. She is efficient and intelligent. Plus that heartbreaking plot twist...

Grayscale Force - CRISIS: Equestria / Grayscale was best pony until Blackburn showed up. GF is a smart mare who hides behind a nonchalant facade, she was the only one to actually get one of the mane 6 to do what she wanted down to a T. She has control over gravity, but isnt afraid of a little hoof to hoof combat either. That stunt she pulled on AJ in their fight was crazy.

Trixie - Mare-Do-Well: Regeneration / Trixie is excellent here, the whole redeemed hero thing just works for her. She goes through so much, and we get to learn a lot about her. Honestly this story doesn't get enough publicity.

Sliske - Human / A gas like body snatcher who ends up as one of the new elements of harmony. He is quite funny, and honestly it was hard to not just put all the mane characters from Human on this list. Sliske gets her because of gender shinnenigans.

Inventor - Pistons and Ponies / Inventor is a human that came from an earth devastated by his creations, he is just the right combination of witty, goofy, intelligent, and caring to be a lovable character. Throw in a little bit of slightly OP tech and you have a winner. Watching him work through is problems is also a nice adventure.

Steamlord - Steamlord / Nearly the same premise as PnP, but Steamlord has a ship and 3 robot guards with him. Like Inventor his is compasionate, he even helps * ***** ****** that he ends up ********.

Aurus - Visionary / Changling King Aurus Marz; the changling hive is tired of scraping for love, tired of being outcasts doomed to a fading society so after Chrysalis' failure one of the councilmen gets the great idea to search for a king the likes of which they have never had. What does he find? Aurus, a young, humble changling who believes love is to be earned, not taken. Compassionate, driven, humble, honest, sacrificing, and loyal, Aurus drives the plot and he drives it home. Plus he marries *********, how can you not like that?

Twilight - The Immortal Game / Twilight sparkle when through some things in this, she was the badguy, then she was the good guy, then she became a general, then she found out Celestia had been manipulating her entire life, then she nearly dies, but uses all her friends powers, then she becomes an alicorn and kills a god...She had THE BEST LINE IN THE ENTIRE STORY! I shall not spoil it.

Twilight - Is Immortality Really Worth It? / Twilight finally confesses that she loves Celestia, Celestia pretends not to reciprocate the feelings...Not good, Twilight rages out and ends up removing half of her soul leaving her mostly a logic shell determined to get strong enough to make Celestia look at her. Twilight in this story is heartbroken and straying down a dark road, but she never gets too dark because she still has her moral compass, This is Twilight if something emotionally broke someone with all that power.

Twilight - The Vampony Chronicles / Vampire Twilight nuff said really. But seriously she turns into a beast during combat, and watching relationship with other ponies as she explores vampirism is fun.

Twilight - Embracing the Darkness / Vampire Twilight again, but this time shes on the list because of how she tries to fight her vampiric needs and her relationship with Nightmare Moon.

Scootaloo - Inner Demons / Broken home? Abusive father and drunkard worthless mother? Enter ID Scootaloo, she was a trapped filly, but when ******** ******* comes along and turns her into a full grown mare with a super fast motorcycle, a flamethrower, and enough speed to outrace Dash, what does she do? Attempt to turn on her queen and take over Equestria and make the world a place where nopony has to suffer and feel bad. That's what she does...Best. Sub villain. Evar.

Nyx - Past Sins / Nightmare Moon seperated from Luna ressurected, but she comes back as a filly with no memories. Twilight takes her in, but ponies have a hard time seeing past NMM. I've only gotten to chapters in but I love the timid little filly Nyx. I just know this story will be a gut wrencher...

Nightmare Moon - Embracing the Darkness / Nightmare Moon isn't evil here, she's actually quite nice. She starts to warm up to Twilight and it's so cute to see her try and figure out what the heck is going on with the purple unicorn. Then why the poo hits the fan she runs to Twilight for help.

Flare - Fallout Equestria: Heroes / Motormouth, hyper, explosive fetish having, homosexual, and sarcastic...Flare is a pegasus Enclave Remnants member who travels with Hired Gun. He keeps the spirits of the group up, and provides excellent comic relief.

Rarity - Hospice / *Wipes away tears* T-this story...It's about Rarity's rise in the fashion industry and the relationship she had with an OC character. Both characters are excellent in the story, but Rarity was done...just so right. Then her got sick...and...and...I can't talk about it...

Discord - Learning ABC's - Adorable, Bothersome, Chaotic / DiscordxTwilight ship fic, seeing discord actually socialize and become friends with the ponies was so amazing. His character didn't even have to change much, he just got a moral compass and an appreciation for stuff. Then the romance between him and Twilight was done so well, It wasn't until like the epilogue that they basically admitted their feelings for each other.

Damien - Retired to Equestria / Evil overlord Damien is polite, intelligent, powerful and completely honest. He comes to equestria as a griffon. As the story unfolded we learn that he probably isn't really evil, amoral likely, but not evil. He even takes in Gilda so that she has somewhere to live. He later even takes in a guy that tried to kill him, but he has ulterior motives for that.

Griffin the Griffin - Griffin the Griffin / Teenage brony named Griffin get sent to Equestria by a strange old man...guess what creature he gets turned into? What follows is a crazy and random (but surprisingly well thought out.) plan to free the oppressed wastes outside of Equestria. Griffin has a life of pent up rage just waiting to be released on anything that looks at him funny. He is smart, a troll, ruthless, compassionate, and has health level of human ingenuity. oh and WWRRRYYY!!!!

Karon - The Machinations of a Trickster / Pawn of Loki, Karon screwed up and landed in Equestria after calling on the god of mischief's help. Karon found Twilight floating in a mental/spiritual void plane after she f-d up an out of body spell. He saved her and got her home. Karon is half dumb and half smart. He is a trickster and thats what his powers revolve around, but he has a nasty habit of running fist first into enemies. He is nice, even if not always fourth coming, he was even in a relationship with one of the mane 6, but when it tore their friendship apart he sacrificed his love for the good of Equestria.

Dusk Shine - The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine / Gender switched Twilight...Heck yes, spike being a brother makes their interactions a lot funnier, and watching his harem grow and grow it a joy. He is still basically Twilight just with a more masculine mindset and outlook. Oh and it's hilarious when he starts hating on Shining Armor for basically throwing salt in his game...Some of us know that guy who seems to get all the female attention...

Spike - Beauty of the Beast / Spike has hit dragon puberty and everypony in ponyville thinks that he is the sexiest thing in the universe. And he is so oblivious to it all...The only pony that doesn't think he is a draconic Adonis is Twilight who is just as oblivious as spike. Spike is so innocent in all of this...

Spike - The Heart of a Dragon / Rarity breaks this dudes heart, but what comes afterward is a necessary lesson in love and a lot of maturing on spikes end. He ends up talking to Celestia and they end up having feeling for each other, from there the author actually had the audacity to branch the story in two and make a version where he gets with Celestia and a version where he gets with Rarity...Dear lord Spike x Celestia is the cutest thing ever.

Celestia - Eternal / Celestia screwed herself over and made a big mistake, and it nearly destroys her. But with the help of Twilight, but mostly personal growth she overcomes her past, matures, and becomes a better mare. A real heart string puller.

Celestia - Heart of a Dragon / Celestia comforts Spike when he needs it and we get to see sides of her that are less regal and more normal. Her growing feelings for Spike and acceptance of him no matter what he chooses relationship wise is just phenomenal. Then when she makes the spell to change Spike's **** their relationship becomes that much stronger. Then Celestia goes a step further and creates a spell to have a **** by combining her and Spike's soul inside herself...

Celestia - The Immortal Game

Celestia - The Stranger and Her Friend / I haven't finished this one yet, but Celestia's origin and her trails with her first friend is guaranteed to be good. I haven't got into her character much yet, but i enjoy where it's going.

Celestia - Believing Stories / Celestia broken, wakes up confused an asylum where she is told that her name is really Celest and that all these ponies and princess of Equestria was just her mind trying to break free from a tragic life. She has letters from Twilight, but she is convinced by the doctor that she writes them to herself. She is on the verge of breaking, but she starts to see two humans outside of her window that look familar...with unbelievable will power she powers through and eventually escapes back to Equestria, but her existence there is questioned and she ends up kidnapped, and escapes to equestria, but the question of her existence is still there...leaving the audience with an Inception ending.

Tyrael - Justice Itself / an angel from the Diablo game series. He comes to Equestria weakened and nearly dead after shattering the worldstone (don't kill me if i got that wrong, im not a diablo fan). And is saved by Celestia and Luna, he is given a pony body and sent to live with Twilight in ponyville. time passes and he warms up to the mane 6 but then poo hits the fan and he sacrifices so much for them that it brought a tear to my eye...he is honest and a true knight in shining armor.

The Mane 6 - Filly Fooling / (Basically the mane 6 decide to try some mare on mare action, they all have their little kinks and what nots..this site is PG so I wont explain anything.)

Wesker - My Little Wesker / He's Wesker...except in MLP...yeah.

Its really late, I'll explain these choices in the morning, but for know what about you other fans?

"The stone turner" on "Tale of the stone turner" https://www.fimficti...-Stone-turner�� He clearly suffers a severe neurological issue, but none the less likable sadly author. Sadly, story is on it's second month on hiatus...

Kuchen / Pinkie In "My little Alicorn"

Nurse Redheart in "Need 50cc of you" (Erotic fic, so, no linked)

C'mon half of my text didn't render at first time...

Edited by Parker_Izing

Calamity from Fallout Equestria (18+ warning, no link). Some downright funny lines, cool character design, and despite starting out as the kinda comic relief of the story ends up toward the last third of the fic or so with some of the most gut-punching lines ever. And that's about it, because I don't really read many fanfics :P

"The stone turner" on "Tale of the stone turner" https://www.fimficti...-Stone-turner�� He clearly suffers a severe neurological issue, but none the less likable sadly author. Sadly, story is on it's second month on hiatus...

Kuchen / Pinkie In "My little Alicorn"

Nurse Redheart in "Need 50cc of you" (Erotic fic, so, no linked)

C'mon half of my text didn't render at first time...

I so giggled at the name "Need 50cc of you."

Also filly fooling is an Erotic fic, but I linked it because the link only leads to the fics page, not any actual content.

Calamity from Fallout Equestria (18+ warning, no link). Some downright funny lines, cool character design, and despite starting out as the kinda comic relief of the story ends up toward the last third of the fic or so with some of the most gut-punching lines ever. And that's about it, because I don't really read many fanfics :P

I honestly didn't know I read as many fics as I did until I made this list...

Far and away my most favoritest OC ponies are from the "Gathering the Elements" Series by Nimaru on DA.

Winter Willow and Rose Petal (and much love for Luau) are awesome. The entire thing is great. I prefer his history to show canon.

http://nimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/36979497?offset=24#/d4f34gy

Although to truly get the feel of his alt world read "The Real Story" first. It is WELL worth a read!

Far and away my most favoritest OC ponies are from the "Gathering the Elements" Series by Nimaru on DA.

Winter Willow and Rose Petal (and much love for Luau) are awesome. The entire thing is great. I prefer his history to show canon.

http://nimaru.devian...set=24#/d4f34gy

Although to truly get the feel of his alt world read "The Real Story" first. It is WELL worth a read!

I can't check it out were I am but I'll give it a look.

Steelhooves in FoE was the best.

Also love all the Mane6 different personalities in:The Powers of Harmony, by Cyborg Samurai.

Thats been sitting in a tab for like like a week.

I'm also gonna try to read FoE: Pink Eyes, but i heard it was a heart string puller. So im sleeping on that.

Apparently the author got serious carpel tunnel and needs surgery. Won't be able to write for s month... :-(

Wow, that's crazy. When I felt myself getting carpal tunnel I stopped writing for like 2 weeks, guess I'm a quitter.