New closet brony

Catloaf

Hi everybody, my name's Catloaf and I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know everybody. I'm a 15 yr-old male closet brony (I keep my brony status separate from my life afk) and I've watched all of Season 1 so I'm caught up on all the story bits and such. I play games like Team Fortress 2, and my favorite character is Applejack. Well, that's all I feel like posting right now, but I'll be back on at either 6:00-10:00 AM or midnight tomorrow (I have a very flexible schedule because I go to high-school online).

Oh I forgot to tell you guys - don't ever depend on me to be on at a certain time. I'm always on at random times because things are kinda hectic right now.

Eh, no one ever has a set schedule around here! Some of us go to school/college, some sleep during the day, some have jobs, and some of has have been getting sick. We just catch each other whenever. : P

Oh I forgot to tell you guys - don't ever depend on me to be on at a certain time. I'm always on at random times because things are kinda hectic right now.

Eh, no one ever has a set schedule around here! Some of us go to school/college, some sleep during the day, some have jobs, and some of has have been getting sick. We just catch each other whenever. : P

Tell me about it. I live on the other side of the damn world.