[Appleloosa and Pinto Desert RP] On The Celestial Gem Road OOC [Closed]

sleeps

Roleplay located here.

Well Since I really really need to make a storyline for Promontory while I wait on my other RP to let me in I figured I would at least try to make a western pony story because all other the others are either to far in for new comers to join in without being rude or have been abandon. (Something tells me it won't work but it can't hurt to try)

Anyways I'm not a great story writer for big communities but I will use this as an Out Of Character for story development and character applications. I will probably close this for new comers if four people sign up because after that it just gets to be to much.

Rules:

Please follow all Mane RP universal rules

Do not post until you have been added to the character roster

When applying please send a link to your character so that I can easily update the main page with character links.

Please try to keep in order for posting so that things stay organized

Keep OOC in the OOC area and not in the RP area (I will be very harsh on this)

No one liners. Four good developed sentences should be a minimum per post.

If you need to leave for something please let me know in the OOC section so that I can plan the story accordingly.

Have Fun

Story outline:

The Celestial Gems are very rare magical gems that give off the brightness of the sun and the glow of the moon that are deep in the north part of the Pinto Desert hidden at the base of the Tarpan mountains near the Blue Raptor Claw river and Badlands. Though there are ponies who are there year round to help mine them out of the Earth, Each harvest year a few ponies must come from Appleloosa to retrieve them and bring them back to Appleloosa so that they can be shipped to Canterlot and presented to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna as gift during the eclipse festival.

However this is far easier said then done. Along the way ponies who help with the delivery will encounter danger from wildlife, Diamond dogs, and even fellow ponies who want to sell the stones on the black market. If you think your pony has what it takes go out onto the Celestial Gem Road then pack your bags and get ready.

Accepted Characters.

Sleeps: Promontory

Kilojoules: Consonance

ShadowWalking18: Razor

FlameddragoAG: Pleasant "Cheery" Flurries

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! This seems like an interesting story line! I'd definitely like to participate, if I can. http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11426-consonance-final/ That should help things along. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Welcome aboard feel free to post when every you feel.

I might be interested. I want to get more RPs in with Dapper Dan, who might join this just because he wants a bit of adventure, or Rain Maker, who's always looking for inspiration.

Cool just send me a link to your which ever character you are going to use and look over the rules.

Sorry for the wait on me replying my life kinda got ahead of me. But anyways I posted. I figured we would wait to see if anyone joins at the last minute before having the group head out to get supplies and what not. I figured that the gem collecting team would have it's first challenge in buying goods together if that s okay with you guys. I'll also send out a PM to make sure you guys see this.

Sorry, life's been crazy! I'm moving into a friends house for school, and I've been getting caught up with 'finding myself' or whatever. I've posted now. Cheers!

EDIT:

I figured that the gem collecting team would have it's first challenge in buying goods together if that s okay with you guys.

That seems fine to me! I love Promontory's attitude, by the way. :)

• 1 month later...

Mind if I join. I figure a good strong speedy Griffon is what this needs. Everything is better with a griffon in it, especially a short one with a bad temper.

I just need a link to your character sheet. You will also have to play a little bit of catch up since we are out buying supplies at the moment.

Posted.

@ShadowWalking18

I also did the registration pony for you as well. Don't worry Promontory and Consonance won't leave town until you have caught up to them.

@FlameddragoAG

Accepted

Sorry for not noticing you earlier. I must of accidentally skipped over it. I'll also PM you as well.

• 1 month later...

sorry for not posting in a while I plan on posting tonight even if it kills me. (I have just had a mix of terrible writers block and holiday stuff going on)

edit: posted Also Promontory is a sexist Promontory is a jerk. (He will eventually warm up to Cherry that just how he is towards ladies)