Hi Fellow Bronys and Pegasisters!

DerpyMuffins42

About Myself: I get hyper when on sugar, I love to read, I love to write fanfiction and stories, I've always loved animals, and I like to draw with pastels that's about all I can think of putting for now lol

How I found Canterlot.com: on Google search while looking for mlp brony sites

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was surfing the internet for the meaning of what Derpy was when I came across the Know Your Meme site and came a cross the Derpy Hooves Entry I read it and got interested and decided to give the show a try and the next thing I know I get hooked! XD

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello Canterlot!!!! I can't believe I finally decided to officially join a Brony Chat/Forum site! :D I'm so excited!!! I get picked on so much at school that I can't really risk attempting to turn others at my school into bronys although I did manage to turn my friend Jessica into one lol! XD

About Myself: I get hyper when on sugar, I love to read, I love to write fanfiction and stories, I've always loved animals, and I like to draw with pastels that's about all I can think of putting for now lol

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was surfing the internet for the meaning of what Derpy was when I came across the Know Your Meme site and came a cross the Derpy Hooves Entry I read it and got interested and decided to give the show a try and the next thing I know I get hooked! XD

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hello Canterlot!!!! I can't believe I finally decided to officially join a Brony Chat/Forum site! :D I'm so excited!!! I get picked on so much at school that I can't really risk attempting to turn others at my school into bronys although I did manage to turn my friend Jessica into one lol! XD

YOU BEST BE EXCITED! CAUSE YOURE IN FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIIIIIIIIIFE! This site rules :D

(oh and send me a link to some of your writings if you can)

homestar-welcome.jpg

Oh, pish posh! They'll all be brony's or pegasisters soon enough. I don't get bullied or anything like that, (probably because of the way I look sometimes, but eh.)The revolution WILL be televised!

Welcome to our great city of Canterlot I really hope you enjoy it here. Its great to have moar artist here on the site. Maybe you should upload some of your works? :) I really like pastels, albeit they can be messy whether chalk or oil.

no it was much much worse *covers face*

Naaaaah, I bet you're pretty good.

My hand writing looks like a crane fifty miles up with a pencil in its claw, and the crane operator is trying to write hieroglyphics (using nothing but the crane mind you, and without the manual). And thats just my handwriting. :sad: