Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

There's a certain numeric quote I can imagine chronarch saying right now. It begins with a nine. Oh ans wb val, we all missed chu :D Dopple, Free's head is mah profile pic, I'll get a pic up of Lavender when I next have access to s computer.

Well, I can probably start it back up in a few ways...

1. Due to the possibility that Scythe might be dropping out, the Changeling story will be unable to continue as of now. What we can do is have Chrysalis be slain, and the Changeling race on the verge of extinction. Upon the Queen's death, a massive aurora is created across Equestria's skies...a sign of their inevitable doom.

2. Chrysalis somehow escapes the encounter with a few survivors (a meager but still substantial amount) who seek refuge in Equinia, and Doppel is overjoyed at the sight of his Queen and people. It is about this time that we'll have a time-jump occur (if everyone is okay with that), Twilight is healthy (sort of) once more, Applejack and Striker become fully in charge of the RLF, Draco begins to grow stronger through his 'dragon training', and the Freelancer organization has begun whatever stuff they're doing ( :P ).

3. Perre Noel makes itself known, and they begin to construct a Bund outside of Equinia (If you don't know what a Bund is, it is basicly a piece of land that can be sold off to an out-lying nation...they are usually in the billions of dollars, though. So...quite expensive). With their presence, they begin to aid the Factions in many ways throughout the conflict, but their main goals are still hidden...a fact that has many members of each Faction suspicious of their true intentions.

Probably some other stuff will be added...but that's pretty much the gist of what we can do at this point.