Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Generic scrubs, Stormtroopers, Carmines everywhere :razz: However that commander was an elite mook and had SOME level of competence, right before getting blown up and drowned. :smug:

Gotcha watch those elite dawg, they are almost a threat.

Oh, don't worry my darlings! Things have just begun...if there is to be a peaceful solution to this, you can be assured that it will only be a stepping stone to Twilight's goal (which shall remain hidden for quite some time...to keep suspense)

Oh, and Eclipse...I never said exactly what kind of affection Chronarch has for Twilight :P you're nasty...

Finally Nova...you will meet your match with the GEF Shade Corps, that you can be sure of...hehehe.

Oh, don't worry my darlings! Things have just begun...if there is to be a peaceful solution to this, you can be assured that it will only be a stepping stone to Twilight's goal (which shall remain hidden for quite some time...to keep suspense)

Oh, and Eclipse...I never said exactly what kind of affection Chronarch has for Twilight :razz: you're nasty...

Finally Nova...you will meet your match with the GEF Shade Corps, that you can be sure of...hehehe.

After some of the things ive seen in chat you cant blame me for my mind being in the gutter sometimes.

Right now Im just thinking of a good place for them to land, it will be quite the meeting.

And commander commander Applejack? Congratulations...my mind has been blown.

Hehe...now all we need is a Mane Six who has simply become pure evil. (NOT Twilight btw...she's just grown to her full strength :P All Hail Lady Twilight, Great Mother of the Federation, guardian and sovereign of Ponykind!)

Mane 6, pure evil? RARITY! or no wait... FLUTTERSHY yes oh yes... someone do that.

Just hope Cadence and Free and Gladius arive at the falls soon, Chrysalis is so bored shes talking with strangers about her inner most secrets.

Okay, just to clarify a few things:

1. The Grand Equestrian Federation is not a dictatorship. In fact, it is very similar to a democratic society. The Chancellors serve as the legislative branch, and Twilight is the executive branch. No judicial as of yet...(mainly because I plan on making it a congregation of all major equestrian races in the future).

2. Goliath will remain a mystery for a good while yet. So, draw as many speculations as you can...but I can promise that none of your guesses will hit the spot on what it is.

3. Twilight isn't "evil"...far from it, in fact. Despite some of her actions, everything she has done she has considered necessary for the greater good. Also, most of the stuff the Red Fox did, Twilight had only done to keep the guise as real as possible. However, a part of her is corrupted, and how it happened will be revealed in due time (hence the changed coat and mane colour).

Despite some of her actions, everything she has done she has considered necessary for the greater good.

A.K.A. 'Realpolitik'

Twilight = Otto Von Bismarck

I'm applying on Prussia's side. :blush:

They've got a nasty surprise waiting for them, also Freelancer is preparing itself for the inevitable war that will occur if negotiations fail.

Also potential sightings of a new terrorist faction that rival Freelancer's capabilities have been located in Equestria, this war will be massive.

Oh no...no more Freelancer-like organizations, please. The GEF was originally supposed to be an unparalleled faction in its strength, and it would have to be by sheer luck for the Loyalists to beat them, but your Freelancer group kinda bugged that idea :/ I don't want to be a bummer, and I am not going to remove the Freelancers this far into the RP...but please, no more organizations like it.