Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

My sense of spatial understanding in this RP repeatedly goes out the window.

Erm...as for Fluttershy, I think she'd probably either go to Equinia to take care of the wounded, or out to gather help from other regions, or try to organize the other monks into action.

Also, I have to agree...its like, some ponies are on one side of Equinia (which is freaking huge), and they suddenly appear on the other side! Lol

Why do I feel I am being ignored?

Lol...Conward, no one is ignoring you. Most of the RPers are probably in bed right now. Speaking of that, I'll make my post-responses tomorrow. Night all! I'll think hard on that 1000+ Post Gift I have planned for you all :)

Eh, I'll come up with something for FS. She could go into the Everfree and summon an army of animals to her... that would be kickass, actually.

Trixie did spit on Knowledge, if that counts for anything.

Just a bit of heads up information: Everfree Forest was destroyed in the war, along with Ponyville. Now, where it once stood is called the Everfree Wastes. However...there is a rumor that there lies an oasis hidden in the Wastes, and a certain creature tends to it. (Could this creature be Fluttershy? Up to you.)

Okay, fellas! I just came up with two sweet ideas for an RP :) only gonna choose one, though...so help me decide!

1. Equestrian Pie: An 18+ RP, it is basically similar to the American Pie movies...except ponified. Whether it'll be Mane Cast or OC's, I haven't decided. But the goal is this: Each person's character has to lose their virginity by the end of the year at Canterlot Academy. Of course...it won't be easy, for all kinds of social problems and fun-blockers will appear to stop our heroes from getting laid! (P.S. Characters can be either gender, and can be of any sexual orientation.)

2. Dragon Heart: The Rise of Chaos

An adventure-type action role-play, it is centered in Equestria three hundred years into the future. The Princesses still rule, and the land is in relative peace...especially since the establishment of the Scaleheart Academy. It is here that Equestria's greatest young warriors and spellcasters grow and learn to protect and defend the nation...along with their dragon companions. The Academy is named after the famous Scaleheart Pact, which was led by Twilight Sparkle and Spike the Dragon during the infamous War of Twisted Claws. In this pact, ponies and dragons became unified, and a handful of both races gathered together to fight as one entity...to advance the needs of both races. Now, the Academy still stands...a shining testament to Equestria's glory, and a place as revered as the Princesses themselves. Do you think you have what it takes to become a Scaleheart...? We shall see...

(As I said before, my little bronies. Let me know what you think, and help me decide! :) )

Due to the experience that "Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark" has given me, I will be setting a limit of players for both RPs.

1. Equestrian Pie - Three to Four Players (Like the movies. Oh, and we'll need a Stifler! :lol: )

2. Dragon Heart: The Rise of Chaos - Five Players

I don't know, trying to lose virginity seems like hell of an easy task for someone like me... but still fun nevertheless.

But dragons? They are also sexy as hell, who wouldn't like to become a true Scaleheart? I mean... A TRUE one *g*