Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

My bad scythe, I really wanted to post about the LEH, but I pretty much had to up and leave before I could finish. And im on my phone atm. Most annoying interface ever.

I...bloody...agree. But, I'd rather have phone-working interface than no phone-working interface

I think I trolled ya Val. Like a few seconds before your new post, I submitted an edited post adding Karrthus to the main square...

[url=

]
[/url[/media]

However, because im not a butt, I'll just cut that part out and put in a new post.

I think I trolled ya Val. Like a few seconds before your new post, I submitted an edited post adding Karrthus to the main square...

[url=

]
[/url[/media]

ARGH!!! ...keep this up, Eclipse, and I'll make you T.I.P just like him :evil:

That...or I'll come up with something way more devious :shifty:

Perhaps this will help out a bit...

Val, please read Trixie and Fluttershy.

Scythe, please read Lypris and Cadence.

Eclipse and Sev, please read Vinyl.

If I didn't mention your name or didn't mention a character for you, feel perfectly free to overlook it. You'll be lacking some situational awareness, but nothing too major.

So how should the Freelancers get involved while this is going on? maybe something with the changelings or something interesting but somehow I sense a trap at the Main Square...

Hmm...who knows what a 'mad pony' like the Prophet will do, with all of Equestria's top leaders in his grasp? Perhaps he wants them dead...perhaps as pawns...who can tell? One thing is certain, though...the Prophet wants something, and will have quite a revelation for everyone involved.

Also, is everyone who wants to be at the platform there? Because once things start...whoever is inside will remain unreachable until the event has transpired (the way of which will be shown later).

Chyrsalis needed Cadence love to grow some powers - she is way beyond "strong" by now - of course not as strong as Twilight, but she would already laugh at most Unicorns. Now she can take care of whatever Lypris wants her to do =P

I might have an idea but it would require Val's permission since it's revolved around the GEF and a small group of elite GEF special forces defecting to the Prophet's cause.

I'll have a draft of the main plot points of the side plot ready soon but first I'll need to rework it so it fits more into the plot of the RP.

I'll think of something later...Right now something really bad just happened and it's put me into a rather depressed mood...