Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Since the RP is moving rather slowly, I propose that we take advantage of that. We should all take the time to make our posts as detailed as possible while taking the time to read and re-read previous posts. Doing this will also reduce the need to re-edit posts which I know personally can be annoying. This will surely enrich the story and overall fun of the RP, again this is only just my suggestion. ^^

I have to say Val that I absolutly love and hate that post. That twist kinda puts Striker in a awkward position but expect in my upcoming post that his vengence will be reignited with this reveal. Additionally I don't know I someone is trying to ship Twi so I think I have Striker have at it but with great inner conflict. Oh, I can't wait for the story to progress!!! ^^

Hehe, thanks guys ^^ although, did you have Striker purposely misunderstand Lunar on the GEF Founding scrap? I just want to make sure, because Lunar said he was one of the founders of the Federation. You know what, nvm...even if that isn't the case, don't edit your post. It will actually work for my next one...

Hehe, thanks guys ^^ although, did you have Striker purposely misunderstand Lunar on the GEF Founding scrap? I just want to make sure, because Lunar said he was one of the founders of the Federation. You know what, nvm...even if that isn't the case, don't edit your post. It will actually work for my next one...

I guess I did misread that but regardless I think it works since anypony in that situation would have selective hearing. lol

Someone needs to shoot Striker with a tranq dart.

Who am I kidding? With Two Steps from Hell playing you'd need every god in existence to stop Striker's rage.

I did model part of his personality around this guy... ^^

300px-Kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

So much text O_o

Also ... I assume I didn't make it in time to the light bubble?

If so I will be looking at it from the outside and Lypris should be there too, since she called me. Also can someone explain to me what Draxis is doing at all? I don't get wether he is still my subject or not.

So much text O_o

Also ... I assume I didn't make it in time to the light bubble?

If so I will be looking at it from the outside and Lypris should be there too, since she called me. Also can someone explain to me what Draxis is doing at all? I don't get wether he is still my subject or not.

I can answer those questions :)

1. Yes, you're a little late to that party, but no doubt another OC or random NPC will contact Chrysalis and explain what happened.

2. Draxis is one of a few other changelings (about a hive's worth) who broke free of the hive-mind due to magical aide by the GEF. As a result, Draxis and his underlings (since he was once a hive-lord) serve amongst the GEF, in the form of secret police, spies, and the occasional commander.

Yeah thanks for clearing that up. I'm done with reading too. And Lypris will brief me, since she is the one that called me. Just wondering if Cadence will come to the light ball as well.

Well we will see once Fermata posts.

Be ready for Chrysalis wanting to participate heavily - she needs everypony to respect her - after all she wants the crown.

Oh boy...

[url=

]
[/url[/media]

Congratulations TBB you just told her big secret to 4 people who know, 1 person who didnt but doesn't care, and a vengeance bent pony on the verge of a blood rage when the ensuring fight would be more one-sided than baby penguins vs a killer whale.