Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

who says draco does not care

Draco's not the one that doesn't care. Honestly I have no idea how he feels about The Red Fox.

Honestly this world is like WH40k, everyone sucks and is possibly stupid. GEF and RLF are both equally dedede with the ball currently shifting between GEF for having an apocalypse worthy super weapon and the RLF for have emotionally unstable leadership and being a cistern for the worst of ponykind.

I freaking love it!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I guess you have a point Eclipse, I just wanted Free to go insane, and he thought that he wad the only one who knew about it, so the two just kinda mixed. But it wasn't really for the group, think of what information like that could do to the GEF..... -insert evil finger triangle of doom here-

Honestly this world is like WH40k, everyone sucks and is possibly stupid. GEF and RLF are both equally dedede with the ball currently shifting between GEF for having an apocalypse worthy super weapon and the RLF for have emotionally unstable leadership and being a cistern for the worst of ponykind.

^ This...Just this.

just to clue everyone in Draco is stunned oh.. and he had some respect for twi but A lost a bit with her reaction to him and Two she over saw the exacution of two ponys she used to care about.. one like a sister the other like a mentor and mother almost

Lesser of two evils in my opinion, not to sure how much history Draco knows but IMO Celestia overstepped her boundaries by a lot when she gave those orders during the rebellion. Yes Twilight basically killed her mother, but Twilight's mother was essentially the puppet master behind a bloody massacre. I wouldnt want to do the deed myself but If I walked in on my mum eating babies or something I...don't know what I'd do.

And it's a shame that he lost some respect for Twilight, because she really has been having a hard time lately. Honestly, dying would probably be the easy road for her at this point. Draco just saw her pretty close to rock bottom, I personally don't hold people accountable for a lot of things when they are at that point in their lives.

Hehe...little known fact: Twi had no control over her own body for a large portion of the past 5 years, since the revolution began. You can compare the state she was in under Herald's influence like...being a schizo. Two completely different personalities, yet both fully aware of the other's doing.

Funny fact is that every character I play pretty much agrees with Celestia being iced. They just disagree on how they feel about Twilight's involvement in it and circumstances surrounding the action.

You know, context and all that.

Uh... I wanna take part right now but I'm freaking NOT THERE at the moment - makes me crazy.

Also I don't feel like Chrysalis does stupid things... her concentration on Cadence simply comes from her being a pony with a LOVE cutiemark and thats coincidental her source of power.

On a side note - behind everypony she is very happy Celestia got killed, she would never admit that though.

By the end of the RP...there will be no throne to sit, no crown to covet, no nation to command...

Let the Lord of Darkness rule!

(P.S. Is it safe to assume that I can make my response post for Twilight now? Or should I wait for a few posts first?)

Fixed :smug:

*Eagerly awaits as well, grabbing a bag of popcorn*

Whatcha gonna do?! Who's got the marbles to strike at the infamous Red Fox, weakened or not?!

It would be like trying to body slam a turtle, with spikes on its shell, that breaths fire...

Bowser.png

:roll:

Chronarch: What the hay happened to Twilight!?

Doctor: Um, she was rushed to us this morning with sever lower intestinal damage, friction burns on her front legs, and a broken back.

Chronarch: You know what, I don't even want to know...

The archmage looked down on his kin. Despite the metal brace along her back, the wrapping along her torso and legs she was smiling. Chronarch could only face hoof.

I put it in a spoiler tag, if you read that it's your own fault. Pretty much the worse case scenario for Twilight should she get 'active' in her current state.

Hellz yeah, everyone wants a piece of her...both in the physical fighting sense and smexy sense :razz:

Chronarch: What the hay happened to Twilight!?

Doctor: Um, she was rushed to us this morning with sever lower intestinal damage, friction burns on her front legs, and a broken back.

Chronarch: You know what, I don't even want to know...

The archmage looked down on his kin. Despite the metal brace along her back, the wrapping along her torso and legs she was smiling. Chronarch could only face hoof.

I put it in a spoiler tag, if you read that it's your own fault. Pretty much the worse case scenario for Twilight should she get 'active' in her current state.

OH GOD WHAT'VE I DONE TO UNLEASH SUCH INNUENDOES?! :-|

Lesser of two evils in my opinion, not to sure how much history Draco knows but IMO Celestia overstepped her boundaries by a lot when she gave those orders during the rebellion. Yes Twilight basically killed her mother, but Twilight's mother was essentially the puppet master behind a bloody massacre. I wouldnt want to do the deed myself but If I walked in on my mum eating babies or something I...don't know what I'd do.

And it's a shame that he lost some respect for Twilight, because she really has been having a hard time lately. Honestly, dying would probably be the easy road for her at this point. Draco just saw her pretty close to rock bottom, I personally don't hold people accountable for a lot of things when they are at that point in their lives.

Striker knew about the "incidents" and felt that their nature were highly questionable but he would never break his loyalty. He always trusted in their wisdom and thus his men trust him. So I find your qoute about the RLF being a haven for less than honorable types offensive in a way. Honor is his code.

Along with Draco, in a sorts, Striker lost a lot of respect for Twilight when she took over the GEF but slow he began to develope something for her that he doesn't understand. Now since it is revealed that she was Red Fox nearly all of that is now gone except for his rage and those strange feelings. I'm really not sure how this is gunna go myself but I know for sure that Striker was an emotional wreck before but now his heart is like a battle scarred war-zone. This will prove to be very interesting...