Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Lol, it seems like you used your only bullet as a grazing-mark, Mustang ;) also, I have some bad news...seems that Fermata won't be RPing anymore on Canterlot. So, now we need to discuss about what to do about his OCs...we might need a replacement RPer for them, who would be capable of understanding and playing them.

Lol, it seems like you used your only bullet as a grazing-mark, Mustang ;) also, I have some bad news...seems that Fermata won't be RPing anymore on Canterlot. So, now we need to discuss about what to do about his OCs...we might need a replacement RPer for them, who would be capable of understanding and playing them.

Yeah I saw.

That posses a big problem, not only can I not mimic Fermata's style with the characters he plays, but I already have a squad on my hands. I can't take em. Perhaps split them up and have whoever is interacting with the control them, like NPCs.

Good eye but not quite. He still has that one bullet in his pocket. He made others just in case but that one in particular was made from the bullet that killed Tender Care. I'm saving that. Let's see what happens.

That sux! Well, I'm not good at mult-tasking OC's so please don't make me... ^^"

you did? 0.o let me check

Well, yes, yes you did. Sorry, lol. Well, there's my post. Sorry since I ignored you in it Draco but you can understand because of Striker's suffering that he won't be listening to you unless you want to edit. Not sure where this will take me but I'm excited. Striker has a heart after all!!! ^^

Anyways, I await the glorious posts that will follow. ;)