Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Sorry about leaving you behind Eclipse but I saw my opprotunity to advance my own story. How Twilight reads into how Striker is feeling and if she goes after him dictates how I will proceed with him. I may begin to set him on the honorable path or let him succumb to darkness one more time. Eitherway I plan to have him "born again," in a way. When that happens... lets just say that he would put the best of the best of the GEF, RLF, and Freelancers to shame.

I know I said it already but I am so excited about this whole RP!!! ^^

Sorry about leaving you behind Eclipse but I saw my opprotunity to advance my own story. How Twilight reads into how Striker is feeling and if she goes after him dictates how I will proceed with him. I may begin to set him on the honorable path or let him succumb to darkness one more time. Either way I plan to have him "born again," in a way. When that happens... lets just say that he would put the best of the best of the GEF, RLF, and Freelancers to shame.

This ought to be interesting but trust me, what happens later, the "Holy ****!" moments really start flying during the Freelancer Story Arc.

Sorry about leaving you behind Eclipse but I saw my opprotunity to advance my own story. How Twilight reads into how Striker is feeling and if she goes after him dictates how I will proceed with him. I may begin to set him on the honorable path or let him succumb to darkness one more time. Eitherway I plan to have him "born again," in a way. When that happens... lets just say that he would put the best of the best of the GEF, RLF, and Freelancers to shame.

Twilight will probably seek Striker out in the near future, but for now, she has a veeeeery important (and shocking) errand to do...I think you all will like it :)

• Like 1

Dido and I ask because I might make Striker MIA for while if he goes about that transformation we discussed (not giving spoliors :3). So I may subsitute him for a "filler" character in his absence.

so uhh what will happen to draco now?

what will happen to any of them now?! .. where do i fit in the plot? ..

The way I think it'll go is that the story will probably split into maybe three or more arcs (RLF, GEF, Freelancer etc.) each arc will cover each faction, some might intersect and crossover for a bit before separating back to their individual arcs, Draco would probably be in the GEF arc unless he defects to the RLF or something.

As to what happens to him is up to you.

But that's my thoughts on it.

Aren't the Changelings part of the GEF or RLF?

The Changelings are a bit of an...enigma. They are allied with the RLF in a sense, but they have their own agenda. Also, there are Changelings who defected from the Hives and are now amongst the GEF. So, I suppose you can say they are of all factions, and are with none of the factions...they are their own little group.

Changelings are their own faction, though they are on somewhat friendly terms with the GEF and kind of allied with RLF. The only changelings with GEF are the ones under Draxis command.

Think pandarian's from WoW, they are their own group, but some of them break off.

so uhh what will happen to draco now?

what will happen to any of them now?! .. where do i fit in the plot? ..

Unknown, you are a guard so there will likely be more bro antics with Draxis, some character building and such. But Draco is his own character, feel free to initiate things with whatever character you see fit.

The Changelings are a bit of an...enigma. They are allied with the RLF in a sense, but they have their own agenda. Also, there are Changelings who defected from the Hives and are now amongst the GEF. So, I suppose you can say they are of all factions, and are with none of the factions...they are their own little group.

Kinda like Freelancer, but I'm not aware of any Changelings in Freelancer...Hmm, that might give me an idea. I shall return later this evening to ponder this idea.