Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Well Sev, I'll have you in a min.

And I thought Striker was with Chrysalis...

Scythe's post confuses me as if I am still at the city sqaure with Chrysalis. I'm not, I ran to the far corner of the city that hasn't been rebuilt yet. Either Scythe edits the post or I move on as if nothing happens. I'm sorry, guys. Little things like this get to me. This is what I meant about attention to details.

Scythe's post confuses me as if I am still at the city sqaure with Chrysalis. I'm not, I ran to the far corner of the city that hasn't been rebuilt yet. Either Scythe edits the post or I move on as if nothing happens. I'm sorry, guys. Little things like this get to me. This is what I meant about attention to details.

I am the same way, Mustang! Lol...I don't know why, but I like logic in my RPs :P

Also, on another note...you guys do know you can have more than one OC, or be a member of more than one faction? Like, c'mon now...if one character isn't getting anywhere, then pick another and go with that one! Yikes, peeps...

I am the same way, Mustang! Lol...I don't know why, but I like logic in my RPs :razz:

Also, on another note...you guys do know you can have more than one OC, or be a member of more than one faction? Like, c'mon now...if one character isn't getting anywhere, then pick another and go with that one! Yikes, peeps...

Yeah listen to val.....

No dont listen to VAL!

I just don't know...I have an army of OC's here and I wish that on no pony!

I am the same way, Mustang! Lol...I don't know why, but I like logic in my RPs :razz:

I have a whole faction of OCs and yet unintroduced OCs but I have no idea why I'm concentrating on a few of them. :razz:

Well Mustang lets say Chrysalis followed you... and it really was not clear in your post that you run in the corner of the city it was more like you ran a few meters away from the group and then fell into some debris.

Also I wrote that she walked away from the city. I edited it a bit so its more clear.

Yea... but... I'm not good at juggling multiple characters. :(

Question: In regards to time and weather, are we able to mod as such or is someone in charge of that?

In regards to that, I shall let you know that every member is capable of changing the time/weather, as long as it does not conflict with the current events of other groups outside of your own.