Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

I saw, I just need something to do for Chrysalis so I'm waiting for a conflict.

Hehehe...well, if you are dying for a fight that badly, maybe now Pierrot can make his first move...on your very own Hive! Muahahahaha! Beneath the main Changeling Hive exists one of the several mortal gates to Tartarus...and Pierrot wants to bring back a few old allies. Prepare to see the first of the rogue Alicorn Prince's many underlings!

I̩̘͙͚͙̝ͦͨ̋̀̓̓ͭ̽̍̓̌ͫ̌ͅ ̘̯̬̺͉̭̣̞̝͔̝́ͤ͛̅̍̓̎̆ͬͥͪ̅ͪ̉̂̆f̼̪̻͍̰̞̰̜̼̹̳̩ͩͬ̓ͮi̺̼̜͍̞̠̯̭̤͍̭̳̫̪̗̬̼ͬ̌̊ͦ̓̔̑͂͋̐̉ͅn̘͕̬̭̯͖͔̙̦̟̝̞̘̼̭̖ͪͣ̒͐́ͭͦ̎̿̈́̋͌͂̅̏̈́a̯͚̲̬͎̯̬̳̜͕͌̊̋̔ͤͯ̾̚l̤̬̤̟̫̝ͮ͐ͪ̓l͔̫̠̮̤͇͔̙͉̞͚͍̄̑̆ͭ͋̅ͨ̋̊̒̃ͨ͌ͩͣ͊ͅy͈͇̠̠͐ͧͫ̄͆̏ͮ̐͆̓͐̋͑̒ͮ̑͛ͬ̚ͅ ̹̼͖̬̩͎̫̬͚̥͕͕͇̯̭̦̎̅̔̓ͫ̔ͬ̓̈̔ͧͅf͚̭̬̼͍͔̼̱̟̰̟͓͔ͨͮ̌̇͂o̼͚̰̗̥͎̥͕̩̥̘̼̙̳̩̖ͨ̽͂͐̇͋̽̾̆͒ͯ̊ͭ͊ͨ̍͛ͅu̹̜̱͎͂̍̌̿ͮͦn̼͕̤̯̪̣͈͉̖͓͎̮̬̳͙̤̈́ͮ̎ͮ̽ͤ͒͊͒̈ͨͩ̓̄̉̀d̠̞͇͓͉̟̬̟͕̮̰͒ͬ̓ͮ̂̋̔̎ͮ͋͌͒̋ͬ̀ͣͩ ͖̬͓̹̱ͮ͛̓̿͛ͤ̍͐̒ͫ̒̚ͅͅo͍͚͈͙̳̐̒̈́̊̇̽ͦ̈́ͣu͔̲͎̱̠͙̥̩͎̗̪̤̝͕͂̓̎ͧ͗ͤ̉͋ͭt͍̹̟͉̪̗̙͓̳̂̅͆͛ͪ̈̽ͯ͋ͬͤͩ̊̋͑ͮͪ͐ ̪̼̳̺͙͇̖͂̒ͮͭͨ̾ͤ͐͗̓̉̆̈̍͐ͅh͓̜̠̗͉͎͔̹͍̫̍ͯ̃̎͗͒͌̿͑̿̒̌̈́̇̑́̇̈́ͅǒ̮̲̬͓͕̞͕̯̮̤̔ͥ̚w͍̺̙̥̥̻̠̖̤͔͖̯ͮ̏̌ͪ̔ͥ̍̌͗ͫ͛̀ ͓̟̞̖̞͕͖̘̱̮̜̜̥ͫ̆̓ͩͬͯ̑ͭ͌ͅt̖͖͖̤͉̩̲͓͕͉̯̄͌͂̃̀ȏ̜̩̲͖͙͔̻̹̻̗͇̝̬̹̬ͤͬ͊̐ͧ̚ ̖̪̹̱͖̥̠̪̞̞̖̒͋̔̽̊ͬ̒͋̾͒ͫ̾͒ͮ̑ͫ̅̚m͉̪̣̗̙̱͓̤̖̤̰̻̝̮̪̫̼̆͋̉ͤ̈ͭ͋̾ă͕̥̮̳̝̰̳͇͈͓̘͎̤͖̓̎̇ͧͫ̌̐ͪ͊ͮ̚k̦͚̪͉̤̞̽͊ͦ̅̈̎̍̄ͫͯͭ̾̈́e͖̖̣̯̲̦̦͉͖̼̗͇͉̼͍ͣͨͧ̎̐͑͛͗̍ͯ͒̐̍̌̈́̉ ̗̭̙̗̭̯̜͎̝̜̼̤͕͕̳̤̼̀͗̌͋̓̎̊̅ͥ͊͌ͥ̀ͬ͂̉̚t͍̳͚͙͖͔͈̦͕͔̟̣ͪ͒̍ͨ̋ͪĥ̰̩̩͉̪͍̳̫̙̝̟̰͕͙̮̭͌́̈́̈́̽̆e̜̼̼͚̜̗̠̬͙͉̰̬͙̽ͭͣ͆ͮ̒͑̎̇͛ͩ͂͒ͧͫͅs̻͙̰̻̬̳̫̪̬̙̯̮̲͙̳̦̳̪̉̉̋͗̄͑̾ͮ̆ͫͤ̎͛ẹ͕̯̱͇̗̟̻̺̤̦͕̟̣͍̺̳̾̈ͪ̂̀ͮ̊ͬͤ ̮̰̘̳̝̼̹̤͕̻͚͇̦͉̺͍̬̩̉ͯͫ͐̇s͓̺͕̯̮͓̝͕̫̹̝͚̱̻̈́̋ͭ̓ͅͅi̭̯̝̞̫͙̞̰ͮ̌͑̿ͫ͊̔ͣ̽̆͐̈g̯͇̥̫͍͙͂ͤ͗ͯ̊̈́̉ͫn͉̗͇̭͍͚̅̾̏͌̍̄̏ͫ͌̍ͩͫ̅ṣ̝͚̭̩̜̱̲̹̞̫̦̯̥̩̰̯͍̒̇ͤ͑́̓̉̾̿̔̐ͪͨ̐ͨ̄ͩ̚

I̩̘͙͚͙̝ͦͨ̋̀̓̓ͭ̽̍̓̌ͫ̌ͅ ̘̯̬̺͉̭̣̞̝͔̝́ͤ͛̅̍̓̎̆ͬͥͪ̅ͪ̉̂̆f̼̪̻͍̰̞̰̜̼̹̳̩ͩͬ̓ͮi̺̼̜͍̞̠̯̭̤͍̭̳̫̪̗̬̼ͬ̌̊ͦ̓̔̑͂͋̐̉ͅn̘͕̬̭̯͖͔̙̦̟̝̞̘̼̭̖ͪͣ̒͐́ͭͦ̎̿̈́̋͌͂̅̏̈́a̯͚̲̬͎̯̬̳̜͕͌̊̋̔ͤͯ̾̚l̤̬̤̟̫̝ͮ͐ͪ̓l͔̫̠̮̤͇͔̙͉̞͚͍̄̑̆ͭ͋̅ͨ̋̊̒̃ͨ͌ͩͣ͊ͅy͈͇̠̠͐ͧͫ̄͆̏ͮ̐͆̓͐̋͑̒ͮ̑͛ͬ̚ͅ ̹̼͖̬̩͎̫̬͚̥͕͕͇̯̭̦̎̅̔̓ͫ̔ͬ̓̈̔ͧͅf͚̭̬̼͍͔̼̱̟̰̟͓͔ͨͮ̌̇͂o̼͚̰̗̥͎̥͕̩̥̘̼̙̳̩̖ͨ̽͂͐̇͋̽̾̆͒ͯ̊ͭ͊ͨ̍͛ͅu̹̜̱͎͂̍̌̿ͮͦn̼͕̤̯̪̣͈͉̖͓͎̮̬̳͙̤̈́ͮ̎ͮ̽ͤ͒͊͒̈ͨͩ̓̄̉̀d̠̞͇͓͉̟̬̟͕̮̰͒ͬ̓ͮ̂̋̔̎ͮ͋͌͒̋ͬ̀ͣͩ ͖̬͓̹̱ͮ͛̓̿͛ͤ̍͐̒ͫ̒̚ͅͅo͍͚͈͙̳̐̒̈́̊̇̽ͦ̈́ͣu͔̲͎̱̠͙̥̩͎̗̪̤̝͕͂̓̎ͧ͗ͤ̉͋ͭt͍̹̟͉̪̗̙͓̳̂̅͆͛ͪ̈̽ͯ͋ͬͤͩ̊̋͑ͮͪ͐ ̪̼̳̺͙͇̖͂̒ͮͭͨ̾ͤ͐͗̓̉̆̈̍͐ͅh͓̜̠̗͉͎͔̹͍̫̍ͯ̃̎͗͒͌̿͑̿̒̌̈́̇̑́̇̈́ͅǒ̮̲̬͓͕̞͕̯̮̤̔ͥ̚w͍̺̙̥̥̻̠̖̤͔͖̯ͮ̏̌ͪ̔ͥ̍̌͗ͫ͛̀ ͓̟̞̖̞͕͖̘̱̮̜̜̥ͫ̆̓ͩͬͯ̑ͭ͌ͅt̖͖͖̤͉̩̲͓͕͉̯̄͌͂̃̀ȏ̜̩̲͖͙͔̻̹̻̗͇̝̬̹̬ͤͬ͊̐ͧ̚ ̖̪̹̱͖̥̠̪̞̞̖̒͋̔̽̊ͬ̒͋̾͒ͫ̾͒ͮ̑ͫ̅̚m͉̪̣̗̙̱͓̤̖̤̰̻̝̮̪̫̼̆͋̉ͤ̈ͭ͋̾ă͕̥̮̳̝̰̳͇͈͓̘͎̤͖̓̎̇ͧͫ̌̐ͪ͊ͮ̚k̦͚̪͉̤̞̽͊ͦ̅̈̎̍̄ͫͯͭ̾̈́e͖̖̣̯̲̦̦͉͖̼̗͇͉̼͍ͣͨͧ̎̐͑͛͗̍ͯ͒̐̍̌̈́̉ ̗̭̙̗̭̯̜͎̝̜̼̤͕͕̳̤̼̀͗̌͋̓̎̊̅ͥ͊͌ͥ̀ͬ͂̉̚t͍̳͚͙͖͔͈̦͕͔̟̣ͪ͒̍ͨ̋ͪĥ̰̩̩͉̪͍̳̫̙̝̟̰͕͙̮̭͌́̈́̈́̽̆e̜̼̼͚̜̗̠̬͙͉̰̬͙̽ͭͣ͆ͮ̒͑̎̇͛ͩ͂͒ͧͫͅs̻͙̰̻̬̳̫̪̬̙̯̮̲͙̳̦̳̪̉̉̋͗̄͑̾ͮ̆ͫͤ̎͛ẹ͕̯̱͇̗̟̻̺̤̦͕̟̣͍̺̳̾̈ͪ̂̀ͮ̊ͬͤ ̮̰̘̳̝̼̹̤͕̻͚͇̦͉̺͍̬̩̉ͯͫ͐̇s͓̺͕̯̮͓̝͕̫̹̝͚̱̻̈́̋ͭ̓ͅͅi̭̯̝̞̫͙̞̰ͮ̌͑̿ͫ͊̔ͣ̽̆͐̈g̯͇̥̫͍͙͂ͤ͗ͯ̊̈́̉ͫn͉̗͇̭͍͚̅̾̏͌̍̄̏ͫ͌̍ͩͫ̅ṣ̝͚̭̩̜̱̲̹̞̫̦̯̥̩̰̯͍̒̇ͤ͑́̓̉̾̿̔̐ͪͨ̐ͨ̄ͩ̚

Geez, its like reading CRISIS: Equestria.

[colour=#282828]Name: Michael[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: 14[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Fox[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Faction: Lone Fox Faction[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Leader of the L.F Faction[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Goal/Motivation: To find out why he was brought here and to see if he can go back to his homeworld[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Background Story: Michael lived on Mobius with his friends, but woke up one day to find out that he was in an arctic part of equestria. After traveling for hours, he met Lightning Storm, a Pegasus pony who was flying around, looking for a good faction to join. Now against the odds of nature, Michael made his own faction, known as the Lone Fox faction, and sets out on a journey with Lightning to find out how he can get back home...but it'll be tough if they're going to try and hold their own while fighting off the other factions... [/colour]