Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

I personally don't like that we have more than 2 factions anyway, so another one? Meh. I mean 3 factions are okay since I AM the 3rd faction TBH, but everything beyond that was annoying to me already. Just my opinion and I'm not the leader here, but I wanted to share that.

I'm sorry, Fawful...but I'm afraid a character like the one you are applying is simply incompatible with this RP. Please don't be upset, it is simply to keep the story's (slight) logic.

I can't wait to move this thing forward Val. Please don't make me wait... :(

Also, btw...GREAT NEWS! :D Fermata is planning on coming back to Revolution! But only us :3 so we get him allllll to ourselves ^^

(Of course, that won't happen until Thanksgiving, so...please be patient :) )

...but if I can't be a Sonic character...then...

...who can I be? :(

...but if I can't be a Sonic character...then...

...who can I be? :(

Well, this IS a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic website forum...if you want to be a Sonic character, why not join that one Sonic RP they have going in Cross-overs RPs?

Also, Dopple, can you have your character wait at the Hive instead...? Despair and Misery are still a long ways off from it, and there is a pretty wicked snowstorm. The only way he'd be able to see them is if they were right in his face...also, they have a whole army marching behind them, not just the two of them ;)

Well, this IS a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic website forum...if you want to be a Sonic character, why not join that one Sonic RP they have going in Cross-overs RPs?

Also, Dopple, can you have your character wait at the Hive instead...? Despair and Misery are still a long ways off from it, and there is a pretty wicked snowstorm. The only way he'd be able to see them is if they were right in his face...also, they have a whole army marching behind them, not just the two of them ;)

Well, would it be ok if I entered with Lightning Storm and Monochrome Dash?

Well, would it be ok if I entered with Lightning Storm and Monochrome Dash?

I'm sorry...but who are Lightning Storm and Monochrome Dash? :blush: Are they RPers on the site? If so, I don't think they have contacted me about joining...if they have, I probably forgot, and if that is the case I'm, again, sorry :lol:

Two more alicorns...holy ****. the future looks bleak.

I'm not scared... Striker still has his transformation to come, and when it does... even the creatures within the deepest dephs of Tartarus will cower before his might...

I'm not scared... Striker still has his transformation to come, and when it does... even the creatures within the deepest dephs of Tartarus will cower before his might...

They're not Alicorns!

Val, I know you were hiding them in the storm. But I got lucky. You will have your massacre anyway, just read the last sentence carefully.

Would you mind losing both or one of the Alicorns in a fight with Chrysalis?

Keep in mind she is pretty **** charged up already - she cannot beat the army, or half of it, but she can surely take care of herself and fight those Alicorns.

Hey Val, you might want to hold up on leaving on your next post. Do one more and then I will reply over the P.A. that Free is dead so Twilight can hear it (unless she knows already). Plz? ^^

Yes, its just the changelings. We have noone to help us, we are left alone. Why would any pony be near the old main hive?

Chrysalis can at least reach everyone through the hivemind but they won't be able to get away... massacre incoming... and some cool moves from Chrysalis - but that will not do much to deter the army.

Yeah, mustang, I can hold up on Twilight :)

As for killing the Alicorns, Scythe...don't worry, I have that covered. However, you are free to pummel one to hell-and-gone, I suppose. Understand, though...while they ARE Alicorns, they are still rather young. Like, the ages of the Mane 6 in the show. They are not as experienced as their father, who has lived for thousands of years...but don't let that fool you. You'll learn more about them as we progress :P however, do you mind if they still sort of win the battle in the end? It is kind of important for what I have planned next.