Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Lol, you know the whole "If you are rich or royal, you can't marry a commoner" sort of deal? Well, that is basically what is going on right now. In their eyes, the very idea of any member of an inferior race (in their opinion) lying with an Alicorn, it is a terrible crime. So...as was the penalty for such things back in feudal times...the penalty shall be exactly now, except on more of a mass-genocide scale :3

Will the changelings atleast put up a fight against the army or be compltely wrecked

Oh those enchantments make each of them more than equal to an alicorn soldier, but not a hundred times stronger - and we are facing thousands with onehundred. Chrysalis can probably take on Misery and Despair and hundred or twohundred of the soldiers but past that even she will just die.

It probably will end with 60-80 changelings soldiers dead, not enough time to evacuate and thus a few hundred more deaths, Chrysalis and about 20-30 changeling soldiers alive and another few hundred civilians. I don't know how it will look like on the Alicorns side though - I assume that force is just a vanguard so they will probably lose 20-30% and maybe the two Alicorn leaders.

P.S. Is it just me, or does this look eerily similar to 300...?

That was my thought long ago, but no. 300 every of the soldiers is very strong and they trade lifes 1:100 or better, but my changelings aren't that strong, only Chrysalis is and only due to Cadance.

That was my thought long ago, but no. 300 every of the soldiers is very strong and they trade lifes 1:100 or better, but my changelings aren't that strong, only Chrysalis is and only due to Cadance.

I can provide close air support with a few fighter bombers instead of those heli's. The Hive can't be outside Equestria's borders... is it?

I can provide close air support with a few fighter bombers instead of those heli's. The Hive can't be outside Equestria's borders... is it?

Mmm...sort of. It is not as far north as the Crystal Empire, but still quite far from most of civilized Equestria.

The fastest aircraft I have at my disposal (which is rather limited after the war) is a pair of F-22 Raptors able to reach a max speed of 2,410 km/h and has a range of over 2,500 km/hr... but that range is only with extended-external fuel tanks so that is more like 1,700 km. So lets say you are about 3,500 km away, then? So... I guess you are screwed... sorry...

Makes me wish I had a baslistic missle satilite in orbit... *caugh Freelancer caugh* (lol jk)

Just been to see Twilight (lol) breaking dawn pt 2. My mind is blown at how awesome it is. :D

HeresyStamp.png

Never put those words in the same sentence... Ever.

Twilight Sparkle is the only Twilight that is awesome, Sparkly bishonen glitter *****es who called themselves vampires yet don't do what vampires are supposed to aren't awesome.

No seriously, Twilight breaking dawn part two is amazing.

The directors knew the source material was trash so they just amplified everything that was wrong with the series up to 11 so much that its satirical of itself. They actually give use the giant vampire fight (unlike the books), but then pull it away and say naw it was just a dream.

Its just so awfully good.