What mobile/cell phone do you use?

Leon K Fox

Thread title says it all, what mobile/cell phone do you guys use? I had been using a BlackBerry Curve 8520 for about 3 to 4 months, but I recently changed to an HTC Desire Z, as much as I liked the keyboard on the Curve the phone and OS in general were just too slow for my liking, especially when it came to web browsing (which was downright atrotious on that Blackberry phone) so I changed to a much better smart phone that still has a physical keyboard, it,s not as good a keyboard but everything else about it is vastly superior (screen size, resolution, web browser, speed...it goes on XD)

I'm actually using that phone to post this thread as well, just because =P

So, what phones do my fellow bronies use? :)

LG enV Touch.

My primary need in a cell phone is to check e-mail, but be cheap enough so that if I leave it somewhere and lose it I can replace it immediately. I know my limitations.

Plus I am not a huge fan of handheld tech. I do not want to be "on call" constantly for friends, family, etc.

Razr v3m. I'm looking to upgrade to an Atrix. Yes, I know that's like going from a handgun to a Death Star. Don't judge me!

I have no idea what my cellphone is. I know it's Verizon, has a camera. I... am trying my hardest to avoid all the extra fancy data-phones out there. It seems weird to me. And yet, in complete contradiction to what I just said, I have a Nook Color from Barnes and Noble. I love it well enough. Weird.

And yet, in complete contradiction to what I just said, I have a Nook Color from Barnes and Noble. I love it well enough. Weird.

My fellow Nook user! -tackles-

Meep! Iz been tacklesed!

Does it not count anymore if I say I work for B&N? Cuz I do. Not like I got a discount at the time. Stingy jerks.

And yet, in complete contradiction to what I just said, I have a Nook Color from Barnes and Noble. I love it well enough. Weird.

My fellow Nook user! -tackles-

Meep! Iz been tacklesed!

Does it not count anymore if I say I work for B&N? Cuz I do. Not like I got a discount at the time. Stingy jerks.

I'm so jealous! I wanted to work at B&N but I have to be 18 because the contents of the books so I have to wait one more year >:C -pouts-

Yes it still counts xD

The majority (I think) of B&Ns all have a cafe inside. I stress this next part: it is not a Starbucks. Yes, we serve the coffee and the frozen beverages. But that's it. We don't take the gift cards or the "I *****ed so I get free drinks" coupon or the gold membership. We DO accept everything B&N. Membership, Gift cards, online coupons, etc.

I know very little of the ways of Borders. I DO know that they serve Mr. Pibb.

I miss Mr. Pibb.

*tear*

Nokia N78

-It's good with music

-It's tough as ****

Looking to get an Android or HTC, though.

You can get HTC phones with Android on (my HTC Desire Z uses Android 2.2) in fact very few HTC phones DON'T use Android. :)

Some HTC phones do use Windows Phone 7 though.

I have an LG D-lite. No need for something fancy. Though it annoys me that it's hot pink because they were all out of the blue ones. I use to have a lime green phone and I loved it. I miss it... I wish this one was green. But it is fun to program the different pixel light up images to appear on it when I flip it shut.