Sup', everypony

KabsefDash

About Myself: My name is thomas not saying my full name :/

I live near bath and my hobbies are gaming and watching MLP!

How I found Canterlot.com: I found out about this site because a searched up Brony Clothes, because I wanted to get some male mlp clothing.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan because bronys exist I wondered why they like the show, so i started watching it and got addicted. I have been a brony since February 2012!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Well hello everypony I have now joined this site! Which is a good thing. But I have a question... I have told my group of friends that I am a brony they seemed to be O.K with it but I am finding it difficult telling my best friend so any tips? Also let me try and help you guys! Anyone stuck finding brony t-shirts? Y'all probably know this site but I am recommending it! Here is the link: http://www.welovefin...&c=162&o=n&p=24

Looks like I haven't said much :!: soooooo uhhhhh.... Oh well KabsefDash signing off! :20:

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Telling your best friend can be difficult, but you have to remember that they are your best friend for a reason; because they're an awesome friend. Have confidence in that, and just let them know. Don't treat it like it's a big deal, just be like "Hey, I watched this My Little Pony stuff, and it was actually pretty good" or something like that, and your best friend shouldn't think it's that big of a deal.

Love all the gamers moving into Canterlot today! :D

Welcome to Canterlot, greatest city in Equestria! What kind of games do you play? FPS? Maybe RPG's?

I agree with Armony, just tell your best friend like its not that big a deal, kind of nonchalantly. Even in the middle of a random conversation like "matter-of-factly."

Well I'm not sure as to your location, but you can shop at Hot Topic, they usually have pony merchandise, and quite a lot to choose from. You can also go to WeLoveFine's website where there is plenty of merchandise to choose from! I plan to get a Night Mare Moon ail-man's bag soon!

Once again ,welcome to the city of Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you nee anything just drop me a PM or some lines in the chat bar. I'll be happy to help! :)

I told him because he saw on his Netflix that my little pony had every episode watched in 2 days and he was like lol whut?

He pokes fun at me every now and then but he's pretty cool and mature about it, even introduced me to a few bronies via Facecrook

OH NOES I forgot to say: Welcome fellow gamer! Maybe we should play sometime :D