NIGHTMARE NIIIIIIGHT! (how will you celebrate Halloween, warning probably Tim Curry heavy)

flutterscotch

I'm going to make a pair of sandwich boards (the sort crazy hobos wear) and on it I'm going to write, in big intense letters "DOOMSDAY 2012!!! Maybe this time!" Then walk around and be a spoof doomsayer. Not sure about you but I think it's gonna be hilarious. :)

• Like 1

Apparently every one of my friends turned down another friend of mine's request to have everyone go as the power rangers. In the absence of that, we've decided to go as a duo: Myself as Doctor Horrible and my friend as Captain Hammer. This should prove to be interesting if we can get the costumes ready in time.

Also:

I'm going to make a pair of sandwich boards (the sort crazy hobos wear) and on it I'm going to write, in big intense letters "DOOMSDAY 2012!!! Maybe this time!" Then walk around and be a spoof doomsayer. Not sure about you but I think it's gonna be hilarious. :)

This is brilliant. Here, have the main six's cutie marks:

:Pinkie::RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::AJ::Rarity:

Weep because Mamascotch doesn't love me

I'll probably dress up (I've made my own costumes for the last two years, but it depends). Might go as Chelle, or Poison Ivy (orrrr Harley Quinn) if I get the right stuff. Might just invite a certain someone over and be lazy and watch movies. :I

Otherwise, I'll see what I can do about going upstate to visit my brother.We'd bake pumpkin pie and toast pumpkin seeds and use the pulp as compost :I

Penby.... I'll....bring some John Carpenter films. I'll protect your chocolate with a baseball bat and yo-yo.

Will you now...and the second my back is turned BAM! Baseball bat to the head, tied up by a yo-yo.... then you'll run if with my chocolate.

Surround your candy stash with lava lamps..very distracting and time consuming. @,.,@

I see your game....distract me with the colors and put me in some hypnosis state, then you'll have a clean shot at all of it...

I'm not paranoid!

I'm just on edge because you're all out to get me!

and my chocolate

I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday! But sadly, it's not celebrated as much as I would like it to be. Being in Florida, most of the folk in the neighborhoods are elderly and go to sleep before the dun goes down. :roll: So trick or treating never goes well. On top of that, everyone wants to go to hallo-scream (the halloween party at bush gardens that is held every year, which is over populated and never goes as planned. ie you lose your group, people freak out and punch other people, ect ect.) and so no one wants to have a party at their place. This leaves me with very little to do to celebrate :sleep:

But pumpkin carving, watching scary godmother, and playing creepy piano music while people knock on my door have all been traditions I do to have fun! (the piano music is the best part, considering that I now have a synthesizer that can resonate through out the entire street :mad: and I play the scariest sounding chords and melodies >:3)

I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday! But sadly, it's not celebrated as much as I would like it to be. Being in Florida, most of the folk in the neighborhoods are elderly and go to sleep before the dun goes down. :roll: So trick or treating never goes well. On top of that, everyone wants to go to hallo-scream (the halloween party at bush gardens that is held every year, which is over populated and never goes as planned. ie you lose your group, people freak out and punch other people, ect ect.) and so no one wants to have a party at their place. This leaves me with very little to do to celebrate :sleep:

But pumpkin carving, watching scary godmother, and playing creepy piano music while people knock on my door have all been traditions I do to have fun! (the piano music is the best part, considering that I now have a synthesizer that can resonate through out the entire street :mad: and I play the scariest sounding chords and melodies >:3)

What creepy songs do you play on the piano?

I dunno what Halloween is going to be looking like for me this year. There's a hurricane that's coming my direction and its supposedly going to be hitting hard early next week. Im particularly annoyed at this happening since I was hit with a HUUUUUGE and random snow storm same time last year which pretty much canceled Halloween in my area. And probably the surrounding states. I dont want to go another year without Halloween! Especially in a cold house with no power! This year I was going to lay around my front yard and scare trick or treaters that came near!

In my place, we never really celebrate the Halloween :<

Usually I would try to buy as much marshmallows as i could, and then eats them all with my friends while they brought their own kind of food. No costumes or trick-or-treat, just me and my small circle of friends, gorging ourselves in food :P

In Poland we don't have Halloween (well until recently that is - we imported it from west like many other things but it is nowhere as popular yet). Up until early XX century there was ancient custom known as Dziady durning the night from 31 October too 1 November but it isn't celebrated anymore as it had pagan roots (like the Halloween come to think of it) altrought Roman Church didn't seem to mind.

What we celebrate is All Saints' Day which is followed by All Souls' Day next day. The former is always celebrated at 1 November and branded as day free from work by our government.

Durning both of those days we visit our departed with offerings of flowers and special grave lights. Both days are ones of reverie, gravity and remembrance, complete opposite of yours Halloween.