Hello hello hellooooo~!

Razzle

About Myself: Cartoonist, Animator, Illinois, pokemon lover,

How I found Canterlot.com: Random Luck?

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My younger sister.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Can't help myself but to say hello everypony!

I have a hard time with introductions, but let's see...I'm an artist, I've been into art since I was little. I'm getting kinda good at animation (but wasn't sure if this site supports gif and feelin' kinda lazy.) I love started loving MLP when my sister showed it to me, I find it cute and immensely entertaining. If you couldn't tell, my pony OC's name is Razzle. I'm not really sure how good I am at RPing, so you probably won't see me in any RP forums at first, but all I can do is try. However, I'd be more than happy to talk about art and ponies. I am not hesitant at all to talk, I love making friends. In RL, on the interwebs, whatever it's all good in my book.

I'm kind of swamped with school so I don't usually give away art junk, but I do trades sometimes, ey if you do custom figurines I'll be your best pal.

Aside all that, I'm happy to be here nice to meet you all!

Hooray for art!

Welcome to Canterlot, can't wait to see you down in the creativity board!

Whooooo! ♥ I think I saw some of your art and it was down right awesome-pie. Thank you for saying hello!

Thank you also everyone else for saying, hello! You're all so friendly, and I really appreciate that!