Meh! Too lazy to come up a title name for this introduction

BronyFoREVerDrum

About Myself: I am a brony that likes to play drums, play video games, and of coarse watch ponies.

How I found Canterlot.com: I am searching for a request area for my OC's cutie mark to make it more detailed. Which i am creating the thread right now.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I watched a lot of youtube videos regarding MLP:FIM, then i give the show a chance to see what is all about. Not interested in first but I watched more episodes, I became a brony ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello Everypony, I am BronyfoREVerDrumming. if you want more information about me look above.

Greetings and salutations, welcome to canterlot! There are cookies and punch by the door.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to Canterlot!

There are a lot of gamers here, so you should be in good company, and maybe even a few drummers.

There, are, at least some Neil Peart fans? Does that count? :)

Also:

howdy welcome ta canterlot. if ya need anythin lemme know

A better bet is, if you have any questions, to simply ask someone who is actually on the staff here at Canterlot . You'll know them by the title above their avatar (It'll say Moderator (Diomedes, Tales and Dessa), Administrator (Artax and Manestream), RP Helper or Senior RP Helper). We're all nice, and if we can't answer you questions, we can send it to someone who does.

We also have a very comprehensive rules section. :oops: