Arcade Perfect [FFA]{FINAL}

ArcadePerfect

Roleplay Type: Free for All

Name: Arcade Perfect

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Dark Blue

Coat colour: Purple

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Black Mane and Tail. Golden streak.

Physique: Skinny

Cutie Mark: Game Controller

Origin/Residence: Marepolis

Occupation: Lackadaisical, hogwash consumer. Also does video commentaries.

Motivation: To get to the next level.

Likes: Games, Achievements, Dice, Curly Hay Fries, Multiplayer, DLC, High Scores, All-Nighters

Dislikes: Work, Losing, Trolls and Hax, Insubordination

Character Summary:

History: His family lives in a started 2 story home witha basement. Arcade did have a lot of friends but lost all of them when he started sleeping in school and staying home playing games. Hs multiplayer consists of forum friends doing RPs on voice and video chat and cool people randomly put with him. He tends to sleep late and hat's mostly why he sleeps in school (or he's bored). He lacks in education skills.

Parents: His mother is a stay at home pony. Unicorn with a pelt blue with yellow mane and a cooking cutie mark. Father works in a business orginization. He's an Earth Pony with a gray pelt and and black mane and an ex police pony. His mother was always there with him while Arcade grew apart from his dad. When his gaming absession began, his mother tried to nurturing and pleading approach. That would never have worked in a million years so now she tries to savour every little moment he talks to her. She does things like make cookies and other snacks for him, get him to do chorese to save up for pre-release packages and DLC. His dad on the other hoof tries to stomp him down with discipline and shuts the power everytime he's home. Fortunately for Arcade, that's very rare since his father is never home during the day with work and stays pretty late (maybe all night) at the office doing projects.

Cutie Mark Story: Arcade found an old box in his basement one day after school. He read the instructions and plugged the box into the TV and connected a controller. Arcade turned it on and began to play the colorful pixelated adventure. The next time he looked at the clock it was 3 a.m. and his cutie mark was on his flank.

Flaws: Not very bright when it comes to things like vocabulary and science. He is very good at math when it comes to stat boosts and dice rolls, however. Eats a lot of junk food. Has a very small social life besides Sprinkles and his mother.

Personality: Spends all his time in his basement. A great Co-op friend (unless you're never online). Goes for every achievement, finds every Easter egg, and gets to all the secret areas.

Roleplay Type: Free for All (Team Deathmatch :P)

[colour=#282828]Origin/Residence:[/colour]

You forgot the origin/residence!

Edit: And it probably would have been more beneficial to go through the critiquing process with the Help Staff...but that's just my opinion.

I know its Team Death match...I mean Free for All, but guess I just have a thing for well rounded characters. He's an awesome character too! Great gamer-esque design.

I'm no help staff so take this with a grain of salt, just trying to help a bit. I'm not eve sure the difference between FFA, Mane RP AND Crossovers on a deeper level besides the fact that I Mane you need a Help staff approved application. (That's how little I actually take a look at the RP section. :P)

Anyway, maybe you should think about moving him into crossovers? :)

Mane is completely out of the question, since apparently video games...even the canon episode with the arcade machine is considered a gag and nonexistent in Equestria.

Overall, he really reminds me of me when I used to attend highschool...although since he's a young foal/colt he's probably in middle school...but yeah.

Little friends, always bored and not really good with academics, but smart I other fields that he needed to fuel his addiction, games. And couldn't wait to get home to hop on the mic and chat it while drop shotting some poor raging fellow. :D

He's at every early release for big titles and strives for prestige.

(I'm taking this into a COD direction, so if you figured that out, kudos to you. ;) )

Thinking about it in a larger sense, you could add plenty more to the character whether by adding to is app or developing him in roleplays. Great character overall.

Again, not help staff, just my opinion...