Generally, I do not find that I have much trouble with people who think it's weird that I like My Little Pony in my day to day business. It might be my natural scorn and ability to look at them like their opinion doesn't matter in the slightest (which it usually doesn't).

Since I do toy photography in public with all kind of weird things, I have become *really* good at it.

I haven't dealed with any actual haters yet, but there was one IM buddy of mine who refused to watch MLP clips because he didn't want to view anything that smacked of children's animation. Eventually however, he confessed that he could relate to Twlight Sparkle. :blush:

It is a little disappointing that the opening comment is phrased in a dismissive way. I was hoping, but not expecting, to see something along these lines:

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies. If you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others?

As for the question, I have not had any amusing conversations with anti-bronies yet. Probably because my friends have never heard of bronies when I tell them about it, and it is too new for them to jump into hate.

There is a distinct difference between a hater and a person who just doesn't get it or takes it out of context and says something that you find a little bit insulting or hurtful, or is just generally uneducated.

The hater is there to intentionally and knowingly deride you for no other reason than their own gratification. They deserve all the scorn I can muster, especially when they exposit it as some kind of deviation of social mores just to make themselves feel superior.

I don't have many haters as my friends, but my best friend todd doesn't like the fact that I LOVE my little pony, he's mature enough to get over it his exact words were "why would I not be mature? What can I call you? Gay? I called you that before you were a brony and you know I'm just jokin wit u" <--- THATS a true friend right there.

But we do like to troll each other by texting each other and busting out into image macro wars, I told him he can't beat a brony at image macro, but I still beat him even tho he persists ;) you know the anti brony pic countered by the love and tolerance pics or general brony pics.

I don't have many haters as my friends, but my best friend todd doesn't like the fact that I LOVE my little pony, he's mature enough to get over it his exact words were "why would I not be mature? What can I call you? Gay? I called you that before you were a brony and you know I'm just jokin wit u" <--- THATS a true friend right there.

But we do like to troll each other by texting each other and busting out into image macro wars, I told him he can't beat a brony at image macro, but I still beat him even tho he persists ;) you know the anti brony pic countered by the love and tolerance pics or general brony pics.

No kidding :lol: