Um...hello?

MoshiMoshi

About Myself: Drawing, Netherlands, sewing, voice acting, etc.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google c:

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Loved G1 when I was little, decided to check FIM out.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Um, hello everypony.

I'm so bad at introductions and that kind of stuff, so I guess I'm quite shy.

I'm Julia, a 14 year old girl from the Netherlands and I love to draw, paint, sew, make fandubs/covers, and more creative things.

I just have no idea what to put here :|

Uhmm.. Well... Since this is a MLP forum, I shall explain why Rarity is my favourite, I guess.. Since I found out a lot of people don't understand.

To me, Rarity is just....amazing. I really think she's funny and cute. I love her dramatic moments. And since I always love the dramatic characters, Rarity would obviously be my favourite.

However, I really disliked her at first. She was my least favourite until the end of season one. I just thought she was selfish and the ***** of them all. Of course, she still has her selfish moments, but I started to like them and I realized I really loved Rarity.

Well... if there's anything else you would like to know about me (even though I don't think so), just ask me. I don't bite and I would love to answer your questions.

Brohoof /)

xx

I disliked Rarity in the beginning too! She was just such a prissy brat.

it's nice to have another g1 fan around :) Although I have been collecting since before you were born :D

Do you sew pony-related items?

Welcome, glad you could join us!

A lot, but a lot of people misunderstand Rarity, she's just so controversial.

The true art is to sift through all of her shallow emotions, which create her shell, and see her inner side ;D Generosity does not come from air, after all.

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay!