Hi there

DarkChaosXX

Hi there. I like video games, anime, and rping on both steam and im, but I will start here. My favorite anime are Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. My favorite video game genres are RPGs, anime fighting games, thrid person shooters, some first person shooters, and Action Adventure games. I don't know what else to put on this lol. ^^'

Edited by DarkChaosXX

Greetings! You like a lot of video game genres, but what games are your favorite in particular? :)

RPGs: Final Fantasy, Star Ocean 3.

Anime Fighting games: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, Bleach: Blade of Fate, Naruto Ultiamte Ninja 4

Third PErson Shooters: RAtchet and Clank Series

First Person Shooters:Team Fortress 2 and Gotham City Impostors

Action Adventure: Mario games, Sonic games, Devil may Cry 3.

Hi there. I like video games, anime, and rping on both steam and im, but I will start here. My favorite anime are Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. My favorite video game genres are RPGs, anime fighting games, thrid person shooters, some first person shooters, and Action Adventure games. I don't know what else to put on this lol. ^^'

I don't see the big hype with TF2...anyway, welcome to Canterlot! The names Lovin' Moonlight, or LM for short!

Do you watch any other anime other than those three...not to come off as rude, but they're kind of stale now. How about anime's such as Canaan, Samurai Champloo, or Girl's Bravo ( :razz:), how about Soul Eater.

If your into RPG's have you played Disgaea at all, in particular Absence of Justice with Mao in it. :3

I'm guessing you play COD, Halo or GOW? Bioshock? When you say anime fighting games, have you played the Naruto Ultimate Ninja series? I hear they have a Soul Eater game out, but have never played it myself.

I see that you like J-musicas well! :) What are your favorite bands? I really took a liking to Maximum the Hormone and Aqua Timez.

Do you like Video Game OST's as well. Some of them are pretty good, like No More Heroes and Bayonetta.

Edited by LovinMoonlight

I don't see the big hype with TF2...anyway, welcome to Canterlot! The names Lovin' Moonlight, or LM for short!

Do you watch any other anime other than those three...not to come off as rude, but they're kind of stale now. How about anime's such as Canaan, Samurai Champloo, or Girl's Bravo ( :razz:), how about Soul Eater.

If your into RPG's have you played Disgaea at all, in particular Absence of Justice with Mao in it. :3

I'm guessing you play COD, Halo or GOW? Bioshock? When you say anime fighting games, have you played the Naruto Ultimate Ninja series? I hear they have a Soul Eater game out, but have never played it myself.

I see that you like J-musicas well! :) What are your favorite bands? I really took a liking to Maximum the Hormone and Aqua Timez.

Do you like Video Game OST's as well. Some of them are pretty good, like No More Heroes and Bayonetta.

Thank you^^

Question 1: I haven't looked at those.

Question 2: No I hav enot played any of the Disgaea games.

Question 3: Not really

Question 4: Yes I have.

Question 5: Janne Da aRc is my fave J-Musica band.

Question 6: Yes I do.