Gettin' ship-shape!

Manestream

The lines are tied and the sails are open- this ship is out and sailing!

Some of you noticed earlier that we opened the board, then had to quickly close it again. What happened you ask? Why does the board look different?

The previous forum style we implemented today simply had too many holes in it, so we ultimately had to ditch it. While I was away at work, Artax stayed up late to get a new style installed, and make sure the forums were open for every pony- so be sure to thank him!

We are doing a little bit of housekeeping on our style tonight, may 26th, 12:51am, and the theme will be down until we have a few features fixed (like the ability to log out).

I do intend to work on the style for a final release at a later date, it will have some tweaks and changes to make it closer to the original feel. Perhaps the board layout will change on seasonal MLP: FiM holidays- i don't know its a lot of work- we'll see, but its an idea in the bag.

I'm sure Artax will have the chat up and functioning as soon as we can implement it with this new style. I have already gotten notes from a lot of users pointing out certain features are missing- I do intend to try and bring those features back but it will take some time. My first priority is getting the boards moving, and working out any bugs, then learning how to implement the features the board is currently missing; so hang tight everypony.

We are doing a little bit of housekeeping on our style tonight, march 26th, 12:51am, and the theme will be...

You've been working on this for two whole months! :D

I think Manestream needs some rest...

:lol: