About Myself: I'm a classic gamer who does anime. I live in the southern USA.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I read a bunch of hype about it at a forum I used to go to, so I watched out of curiosity. At first I wasn't impressed, but the more I watched, the more it grew on me.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
*NoGiantRobots walks into the chat with slow, stiff, robotic steps. Then he stops moving, and seems to be stuck. Finally, he manages to reach around and press the button, which releases him from the robot suit... which just kinda disappears or something*

Hey everypony. I'm NoGiantRobots1983. I'm not sure how much of the info I put in earlier appears in the actual post, so apologies if any of this is redundant.

I live in the southern USA, and I'm a fan of old-school gaming, anime, and classic (like from the eighties) cartoons, all of which influence my writing. Three of you (if I'm lucky) will recognize me as the author of the "Surprise Days" series on Fimfiction. Am I allowed to link to that in introductory posts?

I basically came here because, well, I just felt like I needed to be part of a better community than the one I used to be at (which I will let go unnamed, but it was not a dedicated MLP board--more like a general site that happened to have some MLP fans). You guys look like it.

Greetings all, and does anyone have oil for my robot suit?

I'm sure I will!

There's a roleplaying forum here huh? How does that work?

Firstly, I'd like to say welcome to the forums!

Secondly, Roleplaying simply goes as follows: You can either A: go to the free RP forums where you do not need an application for a character, and RP that way (just keeping check on posts and such by following the forum) or B: create a character application in the application section (near the bottom of the forums). You can get that character approved and join the actual Roleplaying area where the BIG intense Roleplays go on.

Welcome to the city of Canterlot. I'm Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short.

A classic gamer huh? Sounds awesome! :D

When you say classic do you mean old school like Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, and such? Or even older?

From the NES to the Dreamcast.

Welcome to... CANTERLOT! You can call me Cat :)

What's your fave music genre? Mines rock and metal.

Ummm... I'd have to probably say BGM and J-Pop.

Welcome to Canterlot :D And as a matter of fact... -rummages- I happen to have some oil right here! :)

Thanks! *Oils his joints, now he moves smoothly.*