Fruitstripe

Puck

Name: Fruitstripe.

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color: Stony Gray with Dyed Pink Zig Zaggy Lines scattered, not connected like Zebra stripes

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Salmon Pink and Long-Fluffy Hair with a bit too much body to it.

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Cutie Mark: A Strawberry with Hot-Pink Stripes

Physique: An average but slightly muscular build, she is rather fit

Residence: Trottingham

Occupation: Smoothie Stand that serves mixed frosty fruit treats

Motivation: To fit in and make new friends and to adapt to the lifestyle everypony else and Trottingham already has, she wants to fit in but still be herself in it all.

Likes: Smoothies, Dancing, Flying and Travel, Making Friends and Socializing

Dislikes: Boredom, Silence, Being Alone or feeling Left Out.

Character Summary:

Fruitstripe was a young Pegasus who came from a small quiet family in the Solstice Heights, she had lived only with her older parents who had retired their in their late age to relax and live their lives in peace from all the hectic life of the big cities. Their two other daughters who were much older than Fruitstripe had already moved out and lived far off in other places now and rarely visited. That made Fruitstripe a bit lonely, so throughout her childhood she spent her time entertaining herself by flying about and exploring the friendly areas of their home-town and occasionally the neighboring towns and cities. One she had loved especially to visit was Trottingham. She had always wanted to live there, she adored the beautiful and refined places there, the fancy and delicate ponies whom lived there. She remembered from the first time there she had something called a Smoothie there when she had visited, it was a sweet cold treat made from blended fruit. She loved it and went home to tell her parents about it and attempted to learn how to make them herself. It became a favorite of hers and a bit of a hobby for her, trying different smoothies, mixing different fruits, it was great fun for her experimenting and seeing what flavors tasted best together.

As she grew older and lived with her parents she felt she was growing older and would become a burden if she continued to live with them... She asked her parents if she could go out and attempt to make a living for herself on her own so that she could let them retire peacefully. Her parents were not surprised she wanted to move out and make a life for herself like her sisters and were happy for her and asked where she was planned on moving to. She had said she wanted to move to Trottingham, despite it being a much higher-class town than where she lived, she would hope that she would fit in with all of the far more refined and classy ponies in Trottingham and that she could find a home there she could afford to live in until she got a steady job... Upon looking at all the homes in Trottingham that were available she found one that was a bit... Barren, an old abandoned house that needed a bit of touching up to make it a "home" but a cozy place none the less.

She had made a nice home for herself and the first week living there she had worried what she would do for a job... She wanted to be able to live a nice life in Trottingham and to be able to afford the fine things the other ponies that lived there could... She remembered back to her first time visiting Trottingham and remembered the first smoothie she had, it was a strawberry pink lemonade smoothie that had been a flavor that reminded her of her new home she loved so much. She though she could open a Smoothie-Stand of her own, and make a nice business of making sweet fruity treats for the other ponies. She had made a small fruit-smoothie stand that she could wheel around with her into town and was so happy and excited to start her first day of work as a smoothie-maker~!

After her first day of work she returned home happy with all the ponies she had served smoothies and the bits she had made. Her heart sang with joy when she felt a different feeling... She looked back at her flank that felt strange... She had finally got her Cutie Mark, it was a Strawberry adorned with Hot-Pink Stripes~! She had never been happier as she walked home from her long day of work, excited for the days ahead of her.

post-245-13147199647814_thumb.jpg

post-245-1314719971987_thumb.jpg

"Fruitstripe was a young pegasus from the Solstice Heights who lived with her parents and much older sisters who both had moved away when she was still very little and didn't know them very well."

I don't quite understand this part. Did her family move away without her, or did she move with her family? And where did they live prior to their move? Was there a reason that they moved?

Also, she seems to have a talent for making smoothies, but I don't see any other talents beyond that. So I'm not sure why this wouldn't relate to her Cutie Mark.

Try expanding on this character a bit.

In the past we typically allowed 'solid' coat colors; as nopony seems to be born with spots, or multiple colors in their pelts; so having zig/zag different color pelt markings is a bit unusual for the RP as far as cannon goes. I'm willing to compromise though!

If you have your pony die their coat to represent the markings, and work in a bit of detail about that, I would accept that as a feasible explanation for the "unnatural" pony coat. That means your OC will have to take time out of their day in order to prepare their coat to look the way they want it.

This helps me avoid people coming to me and saying "but my pony has spirals because she was born that waaaaaaay!" I'd like to keep ponies pretty cannon; but like I said, come up with a bit about her dying her coat, and maybe work in some detail, then i'll come back to give it a final approval :3

Fixed: Thanks for letting me know this. Wasn't sure if it was allowed or not but her dying her hair doesn't seem like a bad change, considering she lives in Trottingham and probably would want to fix herself up to look nice for her job and meeting others considering folks in Trottingham are probably very fashionable ponies.

I'm sure she'd dye her coat to match her cutie mark and tie in to her job.

So surprised to get such fast and helpful feedback with apps. ^^

Fixed: Thanks for letting me know this. Wasn't sure if it was allowed or not but her dying her hair doesn't seem like a bad change, considering she lives in Trottingham and probably would want to fix herself up to look nice for her job and meeting others considering folks in Trottingham are probably very fashionable ponies.

I'm sure she'd dye her coat to match her cutie mark and tie in to her job.

So surprised to get such fast and helpful feedback with apps. ^^

Were trying to make everything here 20% cooler ;}

And double-approved!