Canterlot is now open!

Manestream

We have undergone a successful transfer from one site to another, and while some details are still in work as things get wrapped up, the forums are fully functional for RP and chatting. Application approval will be on hold until we get our staff up (which should happen here in the next 48 hours).

I want to take this opportunity to introduce everyone to your new Administrator Artax! Artax has offered us a home here at http://www.canterlot.com, and has been working tirelessly (I really mean it), to see these boards up and running. Artax will be working behind the scenes with me making sure everything goes smoothly- and if not then he'll ensure it goes out with a bang

I also want to mention that Tam has been paramount in spending time with me to help fix problems, and get this new board running. I think everypony should know that he has had a large hand in seeing this site moved, and supporting me in getting it functional. I would have pulled my hair out if not for him and his continual support. Thank you Tam, for your long hours of contribution, support, and most of all your friendship.

To celebrate Canterlot's opening, there will be a special RP event that is already in the works as I write this, so keep your eyes peeled and check back soon, you wont want to miss it :3

Finally- I have an important request. Many bronies are not going to get the word that we have moved locations. They may be busy with school, away on vacation, or any number of things- I ask everyone in the community to spread the word that we are re-opening, and can be found here. We have a very amazing community here, and I don't want anypony to get left behind. Artax has already sent out e-mails, but sometimes those get lost or filtered into junk. So get out there and spread the word that we're here and going strong! Lets get these boards active and thriving again!

Thanks everypony!

Guest ZiraStarfollower

I want to throw in my two cents and reiterate what Skye said. Thank you, Artax, for your hard work helping us get these forums up and running! And the same goes to Mane, Tam, and anyone else who worked towards making these new forums a reality. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :3

It is truly awesome that the forum is going to continue here. I know I'm not the most regular of posters (and it's nothing personal, I'm like that on every forum I'm "active" on... :D ) but I was really impressed by how quickly such a great community formed on the original forum and I am so glad that it now has a new home. Big thanks to Artax, Manestream and everyone else who made this transition possible. I'm not sure what the circumstances were behind the move, but if Ashi or Tam are still about anywhere, I'd like to thank them for being the genesis of this community and I wish them well wherever they may be.