Forza Motorpony 4 ?

TechBrush

Hey, I'm asking if anypony uses and plays Forza Motorsport 4? :blush:

I love to play the game but nopony to chat with on there.... :(

All my Pics so far for the Game are here.http://forzamotorspo...x?gt=Alexkunkun :unsure:

More pics soon for it... :)

~Tech

More Pics have been uploaded. (10/17/12)

I love me some Forza, however, with Forza Horizon on the...well, horizon, I'll hold off on buying it. I absolutely love Forza for its realism and superb graphics, but sometimes just going around tracks is boring. I can't wait to be a crazy hoon* on some open roads.

*1. To travel at speed in a confined area, or do burnouts on a public road in traffic, 2. To show off in a dangerous manner, mostly with a vehicle or engine powered item.

I love me some Forza, however, with Forza Horizon on the...well, horizon, I'll hold off on buying it. I absolutely love Forza for its realism and superb graphics, but sometimes just going around tracks is boring. I can't wait to be a crazy hoon* on some open roads.

*1. To travel at speed in a confined area, or do burnouts on a public road in traffic, 2. To show off in a dangerous manner, mostly with a vehicle or engine powered item.

Well... I like there a way to have some fun in MP with friends. and I've working on MLP cars... I've made Luna so far...

Not a big Foreza fan myself, however, i do like need for speed and the Burnout series.

Guess i'm not a racing game person :razz:

Love the Brony Drift one btw :D

Thanks, I'm working on cars atm.

The BronyDrift car is SUPER hard to race with... it's a show car I guess...

Well... I like there a way to have some fun in MP with friends. and I've working on MLP cars... I've made Luna so far...

Oh don't get me wrong, I love that part too. I just want the ability to do it with an open world, that's all. I plan to buckle down and make some pony cars out of pony cars (see what I did there? Mustangs and the like) just because.

Also what makes the BronyDrift car so hard to race with? Aside from the fact it's a TVR with far too much torque?

Edit: Better question...how are you able to drift? I'm just the average slow-in-fast-out driver, I don't try dem fancy stuff.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love that part too. I just want the ability to do it with an open world, that's all. I plan to buckle down and make some pony cars out of pony cars (see what I did there? Mustangs and the like) just because.

Also what makes the BronyDrift car so hard to race with? Aside from the fact it's a TVR with far too much torque?

Edit: Better question...how are you able to drift? I'm just the average slow-in-fast-out driver, I don't try dem fancy stuff.

Yeah, The TVR is spinning out at the start no matter what I do...

Yeah, The TVR is spinning out at the start no matter what I do...

Don't give it full gas off the start. Slowly push in the trigger to accelerate. If that doesn't work, try a new car :P

Don't give it full gas off the start. Slowly push in the trigger to accelerate. If that doesn't work, try a new car :razz:

I'm going to downgrade it... so... eh... it's going to have to slow down now. :mad::lol:

I played for a few weeks when it was a fresh release. I loved customizing my cars.

I owned a old Chevrolet Camero with a red paint job and gold decals on it. blue tinted windows and could compete with a Mclaren SLR.

I traded it in when sonic generations came out but Im thinking of re purchasing it to satisfy my racing needs XD

I played for a few weeks when it was a fresh release. I loved customizing my cars.

I owned a old Chevrolet Camero with a red paint job and gold decals on it. blue tinted windows and could compete with a Mclaren SLR.

I traded it in when sonic generations came out but Im thinking of re purchasing it to satisfy my racing needs XD

I play it alot and I'm enjoying it a lot... :blush:

I'm 2nd to last year on the World Races... and I'm winning ... a lot in a row. :)

I've owned Forza 3 for about a year and a half now.

I just noticed today there was an easier way of creating elaborate car designs when attempting to make my BMW E90 into a Rarity-based car. I feel like a derp.

I also tried taking a Toyota Trueno, painting it purple with Twilight's cuite mark, and tried to make it into a drift car based off of tunes online. It's cool but hard as heck to do without a steering wheel.

I've owned Forza 3 for about a year and a half now.

I just noticed today there was an easier way of creating elaborate car designs when attempting to make my BMW E90 into a Rarity-based car. I feel like a derp.

I also tried taking a Toyota Trueno, painting it purple with Twilight's cuite mark, and tried to make it into a drift car based off of tunes online. It's cool but hard as heck to do without a steering wheel.

Yeah, I've made a Luna Bugatti veyron. I'm still need to fix the skin a bit due to wrong colors.

• 7 months later...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

O3O!

GT: Ice Boy 214

FORZAAAAA!!!!! >:U

• 2 weeks later...