TrojanFlames

About Myself: I'm pretty young but there's no age limit to be a brony, right? I go to a high school and live in QLD and enjoy living there. I like Dubstep/Electronic and listen to a lot of pony songs by artists like The Living Tombstone, Wooden Toaster and many others. I enjoy gaming and recently got Borderlands 2. I believe everypony is best pony but my favourite has to be Rainbow Dash.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was roleplaying on Omegle but I wanted to find a better place to do it.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A family friend was a pegusister and showed it to me for fun and I was hooked especially by the fanbase's work.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello Everypony

I'm new here, I really hope this is a nice place and same with the people. Glad to be apart of Canterlot and the fanbase. CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!

If you got hooked by the fandom's work, there plenty of it here for you to take a gander at! As for gaming at you a console or PC gamer? Would love to game with somepony soon! I'm Lovin' Moonlight, or LM for short. Welcome to the lovely city of Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay in your 5-star suite and make plenty of new friends!