About Myself: I dunno what to say here except for I play games and im super nice and friendly

How I found Canterlot.com: Internet wandering

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Soon as I heard it was published by Lauren Faust for tv I decided to give it a shot and loved every bit of it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hiya Party ponies! Shadowblaze here, some people call me Ruki though. but anyway I'm here to make myself noticeable, so Well my reason for coming here is to meet some ponies and do some pony roleplayin'. so whoeva comes by this post just drop a hi or somethin' lets make a newcomer feel welcomed.

Welcome to... CANTERLOT! You can call me Cat :)

Do ya watch any anime?

Do ya have a fave genre of music?

Yeah i watch anime, but right now i just watch naruto, but for the music it doesnt really matter to me what genre as long as its good to me :)

Yeah i watch anime, but right now i just watch naruto, but for the music it doesnt really matter to me what genre as long as its good to me :)

I like to watch One Piece but at the moment, for some unknown reason, I can't watch episode 35 :oops:

And I like rock and metal, my fave bands are on my profile.