WhiteSakura [FINAL]

Whitefeather

White Sakura was born an only child to her two beloved parents Noble Flight and his wife Blossom Sweet in their quaint country cottage in Solistice Heights. Due to being born so close to the woods a young White Sakura was always flittering around on filly wings, introducing herself to the various animals that lived there.

What kind of job(s) did her parents have. Did they ever worry about their daughter going off into the woods or on walks without them?

She had a slightly hard time making friends in school, but the ones she did make were long lasting and dear to her, and she kept painting as well!

Why was it she had a hard time making friends? You've already stated she had her Cutie Mark, so it doesn't seem to be because she was a blank flank. Was she merely shy? Did she prefer the company of her animal friends to that of other ponies? Is it because she was an only child, she wasn't sure how to act around other kids? Did Sakura ever try to introduce her school friends to any of her animal friends?

White Sakura has many interests in reading and in animals, since these are often quiet activities and often has a hard time getting into sports! She’s tried them before and found that whenever she is done the straining activity has left every muscle from her muzzle to her hooves sore and aching!

That's quite interesting, see as many of the Pegasi in show have been seen to be quite athletic. Not that there's anything wrong with being bad at sports, just a little unusual. I suppose it just makes your character more unique though. :)

She is a gentle soul with a strong soul and her sunny outlook and cheery disposition will take her far one day.

I think this is a great and well thought out character. She seems to have come far from how she was originally written. Great job!

Oh, one last little quirk. It looks like you're using the old application form. I suggest using this one, and just copying everything over. :)

Roleplay Type:

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Eye colour:

Coat:

Mane/Tail:

Physique:

Residence:

Cutie Mark:

History:

Character Summary: