Hey! New here! ^^

xMetalCutieMark

About Myself: I love music, going out with my friends, video games, shopping, Homestuck, cosplaying, and a lot more!

How I found Canterlot.com: Celestia Radio

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I actually came across it on accident. I was flipping through channels when I came across Sonic Rainboom. I decided to give it a try and I got hooked!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Hello! ^_^ I'm xMetalCutieMark! My RP pony's name is Iron Angel. :) I'm new to this site so I'm a little shy and nervous. I'm here because I wanted to check it out and it seems pretty neat so far. I hope to do some RP's with my pony here soon. I've never done RPing before so I might be a little sucky at first. As

xMetalCutieMark, I am a pegasister. AAAnnndddd I'm not sure what to say.

My RP pony Iron Angel is a colt. He is REALLY into black metal music, but he's a real cool pony to be around. ^_^ Some may think he's weird or crazy, but he tends to get along with most others around him. But when he gets into his music, he can get a little hyper. He doesn't really enjoy anything girly or what he calls "Totally not brutal or metal" His favorite show is Metalocalypse (Mine too) He has a pretty good personality if you give him a chance. ^_^

• Like 1

Shy are we? Well, we'll quickly get rid of that trait... :evil:

Welcome to Canterlot, greatest city in Equestria! The names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short.

Wow, Canterlot was on Celestia Radio?! x3 I wished I'd known before now, but I don't really visit any other sites except good ol' C-lot.

Anyway on to the more important subjects. What kind of video games do you play? You seem like you'd be into No More Heroes. What cons have you been to (if any)? How about characters you've cosplayed as? :D

About Myself: I love music, going out with my friends, video games, shopping, Homestuck, cosplaying, and a lot more!

How I found Canterlot.com: Celestia Radio

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I actually came across it on accident. I was flipping through channels when I came across Sonic Rainboom. I decided to give it a try and I got hooked!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity

Hello! ^_^ I'm xMetalCutieMark! My RP pony's name is Iron Angel. :) I'm new to this site so I'm a little shy and nervous. I'm here because I wanted to check it out and it seems pretty neat so far. I hope to do some RP's with my pony here soon. I've never done RPing before so I might be a little sucky at first. As

xMetalCutieMark, I am a pegasister. AAAnnndddd I'm not sure what to say.

My RP pony Iron Angel is a colt. He is REALLY into black metal music, but he's a real cool pony to be around. ^_^ Some may think he's weird or crazy, but he tends to get along with most others around him. But when he gets into his music, he can get a little hyper. He doesn't really enjoy anything girly or what he calls "Totally not brutal or metal" His favorite show is Metalocalypse (Mine too) He has a pretty good personality if you give him a chance. ^_^

hi! and wellcome to Canterlot ^-^ im new here too, and you have a interesting RP pony.

But if he hates girly things... I think he will be attacked with yaoi o-O

OMG, I love music to, I love rock and metal! Which bands do you listen to most?

And welcome to CANTERLOT!

P.S. Your avatar is awesome

Darnit all life, that's what I was gonna ask XD

Btw, the name's Midnight. Welcome to Canterlot, mate.

• Like 1