Lets Make A Difference!

SonicRainboomGirl

Hi there, everypony! As lovers of MLP, I think it's our responsibility to send a message of love, tolerance, and kindness. And obviously one thing we all like is animals. As of recent, there have been a ton of animal abuse cases popping up, and since the 1990s activists like myself have tried to berid the world of animal abuse.

I hate to be preachy, and even though I'm a big PETA supporter I do think they can be a little silly at times. But good work has been done, and I think we can all do our part to help our animal friends out.

I started this thread to gather up some ideas on how to do our part. Petitions, fundraising, even online protests. We can all do our part to stop animal abuse and neglect! It starts with acts of kindness and support. Even the smallest things DO make a difference.

So, who's with me? :razz::aubrey::smirk:

• Like 2

If you're going to do this, I'd suggest supporting local-level charities and shelters. Sorry, but while PETA has good intentions, they've done enough stupid stuff to turn me off from ever fully supporting them. Meanwhile, usually the local stuff actually get things done, and rather well.