♡ Art Thread [CLOSED]

Whitefeather

Bwaha! I humbly request a picture of Scootaloo and Sweetie Bellle enjoying ice cream. More specifically, Sweetie holding the cone with her magic, and Scootaloo licking a bit of ice cream off of Sweetie Belle's nose.

No one can escape the wrath of Kryptchild's Scootaloo/Sweetie Belle!

• Like 1

Inb4 Kryptchild Scootabelle post-!

Bwaha! I humbly request a picture of Scootaloo and Sweetie Bellle enjoying ice cream. More specifically, Sweetie holding the cone with her magic, and Scootaloo licking a bit of ice cream off of Sweetie Belle's nose.

Nevermind...

Hm, how about a picture of Fairy Tale playing a harp (small or large) while WhiteFeather listens? Anyway pose you want. My only reference is the picture from our art trade, but I can draw up some references if you need them. Please and thankyou.

Care for a cup of Tea?

Edited by LovinMoonlight

Hallo mein freund! (Dies ist, was sie für die verwendung in ihrem hauptpost deutschen bekommen! ;) )

Beyond that, I have a banner request, if you would so kindly accept!

Pony representations of three ally and axis countries of WWII

They would be facing the center, so three snarling to the right, three to the left

In order I would be thankful if it was (from left) U.S.S.R.(furiously angry lookin'), U.K.(or France), and the good ol U.S. of A.(looking cocky)

Looking to the left (from left) Nazi Germany(To avoid offending anybody, replace all swastikas with a blocky 'X'; looking snide), Japan, and Italy (looking horrified (in response to Russia ;) ) and disheveled)

The ponies should be just interpretations of soldiers or generals, whichever is easier

And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like the U.S. and Germany to be butting heads.

It's a huge request, so...

No need to do much on the line of legs, being a banner and all, cutie marks would be their flags, and put it on the back-burner til you WANT to finish it.

Danke!

I really like your art White! ^^ It's silly that you say that you can't draw, because I think you're awesome at it, and if it's okay, I have a request..? C: I think it would be really cute if you could draw my main character, Star Storm, in a bunny suit, with an annoyed, I wanna kill you kind of look on her face. Umm, she has no cutie mark, and is still just a filly. She's a pegasus and looks like this :3

StarStorm-DarktheNorsepony.png

• 1 month later...

I really like your art White! ^^ It's silly that you say that you can't draw, because I think you're awesome at it, and if it's okay, I have a request..? C: I think it would be really cute if you could draw my main character, Star Storm, in a bunny suit, with an annoyed, I wanna kill you kind of look on her face. Umm, she has no cutie mark, and is still just a filly. She's a pegasus and looks like this :3

StarStorm-DarktheNorsepony.png

Done. ._____. //SuchABadPerson