Mane RP tropes

lordbrony

Hmm, I think Equestria would have some small criminal element to it, but probably not to the extent that bounty hunter is a viable occupation; Equestria is a relatively peaceful land after all. I just don't think a pony could support him/herself just by catching criminals and turning them in for rewards.

Private investigators are very much fine though; more than acceptable. Making the character an actual lawpony is kind of sketchy though, as in most regions of Equestria I believe we have it so that the REA Guards handle law enforcement. For the most part, I think it's mostly the more remote regions like Appleloosa that would have any kind of non-military lawponies.

Hmm, I think Equestria would have some small criminal element to it, but probably not to the extent that bounty hunter is a viable occupation; Equestria is a relatively peaceful land after all. I just don't think a pony could support him/herself just by catching criminals and turning them in for rewards.

Most likely I have to blend that in with a manhunter/PI type element. Along the lines of "You need to know where X is? I'll find him" doesn't matter whether X is a hardened criminal, long lost relative, or runaway

still it would be nice for more than 1 helpstaff to comment, I'd hate to waste 6 hours or so writing an app and then have people telling me that I cannot use that trope at all...oh wait it's already happened

still it would be nice for more than 1 helpstaff to comment,

Phil is Senior Helpstaff, and they have a hive mind. If you're hearing it from him, it's like hearing it from 5 people at once.