Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I'm Star Storm-licious? =D

*Clears throat*

..I'm the S to the t-a-r, S-t-o-r-m, and ain't no other scamps rock it as hard as I am! I'm Star Storm-licious C;

Well If there is still room I guess I will join. Also is there a link to the RP?

What are you?:Keyblade wielder

Name: Promontory

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance:

Promontory.png

Keyblade description:

Name of key blade: No. 119

Blade description: looks like train tracks

Tip of blade: Golden Rail-spike

Guard: a steam train

Grip: Looks like steel beams used to lay down tracks for a train has a a wooden handle

Keychan: A Goldenspike

(I wonder how many people will get what this is referencing....)

Keyblade Ranking

Strength: S

Defense:C

Speed: D

Magic: D

Personality:

Cold/blunt. Secretly very caring but would feel to embarrassed to admit it though. Fairly smart with machines since he has run on the train tracks his entire life and understands how engines work. Does have a bit of a temper when riled up but usually level headed. Gets extremely bitter/upset when ponies mention he is a blank flank.

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank (Seeing that this is free for all I figured I would go with his original cutie mark of not having one)

Goal: ".....Where do I fit into this world?"

Well If there is still room I guess I will join. Also is there a link to the RP?

What are you?:Keyblade wielder

Name: Promontory

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance:

Promontory.png

Keyblade description:

Name of key blade: No. 119

Blade description: looks like train tracks

Tip of blade: Golden Rail-spike

Guard: a steam train

Grip: Looks like steel beams used to lay down tracks for a train has a a wooden handle

Keychan: A Goldenspike

(I wonder how many people will get what this is referencing....)

Keyblade Ranking

Strength: S

Defense:C

Speed: D

Magic: D

Personality:

Cold/blunt. Secretly very caring but would feel to embarrassed to admit it though. Fairly smart with machines since he has run on the train tracks his entire life and understands how engines work. Does have a bit of a temper when riled up but usually level headed. Gets extremely bitter/upset when ponies mention he is a blank flank.

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank (Seeing that this is free for all I figured I would go with his original cutie mark of not having one)

Goal: ".....Where do I fit into this world?"

I union pacific I assume.

I union pacific I assume.

@TotalEcplise

Well that is part of it but there is a deeper reference in it.

Also I figured I would make Promontory a rookie keyblade wielder so at the moment he doesn't have his or know what exactly is going on. If that doesn't work let me and I will change my post.

Um okay, I was confused because you said red and blue manes and Shax's is black and purple :/

whoops must of miss wrote. Anyways I'll go back and double check it.

*edit* I think I see where you miss read. The blue was talking about Licorice Black and I only mentioned the black part of Shax's mane.

Edited weapon....:

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description:

Weapon Name:

Moonlight's Glory

Type of weapon:

Dual Blade Scythe

(also, it can seperate into a chain scythe, the majority of the stem turning into the chain that links it together)

The stem of the scythe is metallic black and the blade(s) is/are a light, metallic silver. It's long reach providing a boost in critical hits and a boost in magic, tough this is accompanied by a fall in defence and small drop in attack.

Weapon Rank:

Strength: B-

Defense: D+

Speed: S++

Magic: A-

Also, could I say that he is the Nobody of a keyblade wielder so he is still able to collect hearts?