Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

Mind if I join?

What are you?: "Nobody of course."

Name: "Call me Trexcurn"

Race: "Unicorn, as you can see."

Appearance: His mane is dark brown, long and with curled ends. Tail have the same colour as the mane but it is a modarate lenght. His thick, curved eyebrows dark shades under eyes and a yellow irises give him handsome if diabolical appearance.

He is quite tall and muscular but not enough too make him sluggish. As all Organisation XIII members he prefers coat - his own being dark blue outside and white inside. He also wears a white steinkirk under his neck.

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: Two trusted whips:

Tsunami Lash:

While handle is made of ivory looking metal, the rest of the weapon is made of water, which is formed at will. It allows Trexcurn absolute control over H2O which he can then shape into blades and needles. If given enough time he can multiply water to the point of filling even most specious of rooms. For this reasons Trexcurn usually carries a few bottles of water under his coat. His most powerful attack using this weapon is called Hydro Storm. On the top of all above facts it can of course serve as a normal (if wet) whip.

Strength: A

Defense: B

Speed: B

Magic: A

Sacred Cord:

A holy elemental whip. As with Tsunami Lash when not in use it's just a metal handle - in this case dark blue. Rest of the whip is made from the solidified light. While more defensive in nature then it's twin it's capeable of blinding enemies and forming explosive orbs of light and laser rays. It's most poweful attack is Radiant Cross which while taxing have high destructive power and makes Trexcurn invincible for a few seconds.

Strength: B

Defense: A

Speed: A

Magic: B

Magic and other abilities: Trexcurn is not well versed in Black Magic. While he know the basics like Fire and Thunder, his speciality is Water spells among them such heavy hiters Waterja and Flood. Besides that he knows status inflicting ones like Slow, Poison, Sleep and Hold.

Trexcurn true magical might lies in his knowlage of White Magic. He mastered recovery magic, and protective one as well. His list of spells in this regard is mostly complete.

Trexcurn list of White magic:

Cure ->Cura->Curaga

Regen->Regenga

Raise->Araise

Protect->Protectga

Shell->Shellga

Reflect->Reflectga

Haste->Hastega

Esuna

Silence

Confuse

Berserk

Blind

Dispel

Holy->Holyga->Holyja

Trexcurn list of Black Magic:

Fire

Thunder

Blizzard

Water->Watera->Waterga-Waterja

Flood

Deludge

Poison

Hold

Sleep

Slow

Osomose

His summoned beast is Alexander, however Trexcurn prefer more subtle methods and he would rather retreat then summon him.

Trexcurn also have ability to fell others 'scents' not unlike Zexion. He is able to identify other from large distance and with great accuracy. This ability allows him also to see others potential and nature like predicting others potential to Weild Keyblade and measure Darkness in their hearts.

Trexcurn can also create water clones. However unlike Demyx he prefers quality over quantity. His clones are more durable and are able to cast his water spells. They can even fool somepony in right circumstances into believing that they are real Trexcurn.

Personality: Trexcurn is no nonsense stoic. While he himself analytical type that tries to see hidden meanings for most of things he cames across, orders always come before his own ideas. For this unicorn when you do something, you do something right, there is no such thing like half-rumpped effort. If you try to kill, you kill. Find MacGuffin, you do find MacGuffin.

Trexcurn is always extremely polite, even when insulting somepony he will never use profanities. Even when angered (as much as Nobody can be angered) his is more like a state of tranquil fury.

Cutie Mark: Celtic cross encircled by a whip.

Goal: Trexcurn remember that he used to be a hunter. He can't recall what was his prey or for who he worked for but he recall that his job was both exciting and satisfying. He experience these fellings once more and for that reason he often volunteer for most dangerous and combat heavy missions.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...wait...how many Keyblade Wielders do we have? Is Licorice one? Because if she is, then we'd have five KWs with the addition of Iron Blitz. Also Starstorm, is Licorice talking to Umbra...? Because as far as I've seen/can tell...she's the only Heartless Commander OC :lol: and also, she flew off towards once of the Bastian's many gorges.

Edit: Eh...on second thought, do you guys mind if I edit out the 'leaving' part? Seems like everything is going to occur on this battlefield atm, and since I got no other HC buds, I might as well chill with the Light-driven infidels :razz:

Light...light? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *wipes tears from his eyes.* Licorice, Legacy, and Promontory maybe light aligned, but but Reeve is dark through and through.

Then I think Reeve and Umbra might just get along in the near-future...despite their "differences"

I wonder what I'll take for him to not hate her.

:D

Lol, I have no idea of where I'm going to enter, so imma chill in the OOC 'til I find I good entry

Yeah, It does seem kinda set for now doesn't it?

Splendid. Let's break the status quo, shall we?

I like Trexcurn, he's definitely dynamic!

And he called Reeve a keyblade novice. He's young but he's been a keyblade wielder about 10 years. Novice, no, but Trexcurn wouldn't know that since Reeve doesn't hunt nobodies.

Bwahahaha! The One-Commander Heartless Army strikes the Nobodies with a brutal backhand! Who knew that monsters, once thought to be purely instrict-driven, could pull such a devious and wicked subterfuge? I certainly didn't! Of course, it has been a long time since Sora and his ilk...so who knows how Heartless could have evolved! -gets all giddy-

Bwahahaha! The One-Commander Heartless Army strikes the Nobodies with a brutal backhand! Who knew that monsters, once thought to be purely instrict-driven, could pull such a devious and wicked subterfuge? I certainly didn't! Of course, it has been a long time since Sora and his ilk...so who knows how Heartless could have evolved! -gets all giddy-

You sly fox you.

P.S. Blue Magic for the win! Trying to crush us, how dare he!

KH and My Little Pony, 2 of my favorite things!

What are you?: Heartless Commander

Name: Black Diamondheart

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: A Dark Blue unicorn with Black and white mane and tail. He wears a Black vest and black bands on his wrist, each with the heartless Insignia on them. His horn has a few scratches on them but ignores them as they mean nothing to him now.

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: 2 scythes that are easy to handle with his magic, one is Pitch black and the other is white, they represent life before, and to show the life he leads now. Both Scythes are great for Speed, Decent in Defense and Magic, but don't do well in Strength, though at his speeds, the amount of attacks he does makes up for the lack of strength

Personality: Black has two sides to him, With Other heartless commanders, he is loyal and wiling to back up as long as it helps the heartless and their goals. To Nobody's and Keyblade Wielders, He will be cold and ready to attack if they interfere. He never backs down from a challenge as he will fight to make his goals as well as the goals of all heartless come to be, and that determination will make him push on.

Cutie Mark: Two scythes that form to shape a heart with lines going down the middle to indicate it is breaking.

Goal: [colour=#000080]"Once I feared the darkness because I was afraid of what lurked inside, but now I only see the truth, That everything will one day go back to the darkness. I plan to help find Kingdom Hearts and bring everything back to the way it once was, enveloped in everlasting Darkness and make people see the truth."[/colour]

I hope its acceptable

Sorry I didn't post last night I got tired since it was 3AM. Anyways I'll go post. Though the story is really jumping around at the moment I hope it settles out soon so that we can figure out where the story is going. (Also Promontory still doesn't have his keyblade so how Trexcurn know he is one is kind of odd)

Sorry I didn't post last night I got tired since it was 3AM. Anyways I'll go post. Though the story is really jumping around at the moment I hope it settles out soon so that we can figure out where the story is going. (Also Promontory still doesn't have his keyblade so how Trexcurn know he is one is kind of odd)

Perhaps Trex knew due to some 6th sense, or maybe knows a potential Keyblader when he sees one.

Well, here's what I saw so far as who is who...

Nobody Bosses: Cloudsimmers, Ciraxis, Silverwisp

Keyblade Wielders: Starstorm, Eclipse, Brittish, Sleeps

Heartless Commanders: Valence, Quietsapphire

If I missed anyone, woops :3 if I got everyone, then it would seem we have three slots left.

Posted at the moment from what I can get.

The heartless left the scene after doing something with ansem notes. The Nobodys are leaving too and about to do something. and Promontory is attempting to meet the other keyblade wielders but is outside the barrier that reeves put up.

If that is right.