Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

Reeve's list of blue magic absolutely refuses to go under spoilers on the first page so I place them here.

[colour=#282828]Angel Whisper[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mighty Guard[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Frog Song[/colour]

[colour=#282828]White Wind[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bad Breath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Magic Hammer[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Aqua Breath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Level ? Death[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Doom[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Roulette[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Matra Magic[/colour]

[colour=#282828]1000 Needles[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Blaster[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Flash[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Level ? Graviga[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Level ? Shadow Flare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Death Claw[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Time Slip[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Moon Flute[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Transfusion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Reflect???[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Rippler[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Grand Delta[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Beta[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Electrocute[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Night [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Twister[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Auto-Life[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Stone Breath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Animating Wail[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Amplification[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Blood Saber[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Enervation[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Exuviation[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Final Sting[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Metallic Body[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Plasma Charge[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Dragon Force[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Haste Break[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Screech[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eerie Soundwave[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Unction[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sandstorm[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Heat Breath[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Thermal Pulse[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Zephyr Mantle[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Warm Up[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Regeneration[/colour]

You, sir, are this RP's Twilight Sparkle.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had some...thoughts about characters.

First Nobodies. As we know strongest Nobodies all have their own elements theme. So if I can ask you SilverWisp...

Trexcurn - Water/Holy

Shax - Wind

Vixrels- Ice?

And now about Heartless. It is well know that the stronger the willpower of the heart the more monstrous form their Heartless take. The only exception was Xehanort who give himself into darkness on his own free will, and as such kept human form. Since Heartless Commanders look relatively...normal, can we assume that they followed his steps and did exactly the same?

Vixrels- Ice is speciality, though he knows more spells. Thunder being his seconed best, followed by things such as cure, and other basic spells, nothing to complicated though,

Unlike Mr. Twilight sparkle over there

Lawl

Yeah, but that's because he's oooooold. So, he'd be like Starswirl the Bearded. Your OC, however, is young :razz:

Well you don't learn blue magic through traditional training. There is usually a catalyst of some sort, and you can only learn it by getting hit with it.

Blue magic is such an unforgiving discipline...

Well you don't learn blue magic through traditional training. There is usually a catalyst of some sort, and you can only learn it by getting hit with it.

Again, quite similar to Twilight...her magic just kinda "hit" her, too :P although I'm not sure about the 'unforgiving discipline' part though.

Again, quite similar to Twilight...her magic just kinda "hit" her, too :razz: although I'm not sure about the 'unforgiving discipline' part though.

Well what definition of hit are we using here?

But still Twilight is awesome.

Well most blue magic users are also heavy yellow magic users as well. So he probably knows more then the list puts on.

Well most blue magic users are also heavy yellow magic users as well. So he probably knows more then the list puts on.

Well, I cut it down ALOT because many of the spells were redundant and some of them were just unfair and others just looked like something a Gary stu would have.

As much as I'd love to see a griffon shoot laser out of his eyes, it would just be too much.

Sorry for being a liar earlier and not posting but I did now so we can continue the story line. Anyways hard headed Promontory is hard headed. Hopefully in either the next post or the post after that Promontory will be able to get his keyblade.

I'm guessing you curse allot?

No. It's just that some issues are sensitive and 18+ section pretty much lets you play a character however you want.

Pretty much that reason is the same reason why I also use the 18+ section. I do terribly romantic sappy RPs at times which might have questionable content so in here it is okay.

Urgh, mind numbing indeed.

Guess we subject ourselves to torture if we like our mistresses enough.

CIS major here, Most CS which is the programming part. And a little database management. If you've seen programming code, you're aware of the blender that I willingly send my brain through. But you are in a special kind of tartarus (from my perspective). I could barely pass western civ, me and history don't click.

Urgh, mind numbing indeed.

Guess we subject ourselves to torture if we like our mistresses enough.

CIS major here, Most CS which is the programming part. And a little database management. If you've seen programming code, you're aware of the blender that I willingly send my brain through. But you are in a special kind of tartarus (from my perspective). I could barely pass western civ, me and history don't click.

That's because historians pretty much make stuff up as they go along. Seriously my thesis is about how Antarctic exploration and policies have been inspired by western expansion. My history teacher thinks it is fantastic idea which is kind of proving we are just making stuff up as we go along.