Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he called Reeve a keyblade novice. He's young but he's been a keyblade wielder about 10 years. Novice, no, but Trexcurn wouldn't know that since Reeve doesn't hunt nobodies.

He was mocking all of you.

And since this is...well...Kingdom Hearts I have some propositions regarding various worlds we can meddle with:

Port Royal - 'Dead Man's Chest' and 'At World's End' storylines.

Pride Lands - 'Lion King II: Simba's Pride' I guess.

Agrabah - 'King of Thives' would make poor material for a plot. How about we use another video game story? Nasira's Revange to be precise.

Maybe Pocahontas themed world? Or the 'Dinosaur'? And on top of it - 'Treasure Planet'.

Argh, horseapples! Good thing I was too tired to post the other night lol. I think I will go with a Heartless Commander since we seem to be understocked on them.

Type: Heartless Commander

Name: Tenebras

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Black coat, short green mane, wears a black coat (Organization Jacket).

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description: Hoof-to-Hoof Combat: While Tenebras fights unhoofed, he is granted abilities by darkness such as teleportation, enhanced reflexes and the ability to attack using shadows.

Strength: Moderate

Defense: Moderate

Speed: High

Magic: Moderately Low

Personality: Tenebras makes no attempt to hide his villainy. When encountered by those who serve the light, he would most likely straight out attack them, rather than deceive them into thinking he was their ally. He's willing to align himself with those who share a common goal with him, but he sees them as nothing more than expendable pawns.

Cutie Mark: A shadowy claw, representing his obsession with darkness and his desire to spread it across the worlds.

Goal: To put all worlds in an eternal state of darkness.

My leyblade hits like a meteor with magic and like a truck in physical attack, but It's too heavy to go blow for blow with the other key wielders and it would probably turn to dust if you breathed on it the wrong way.

Really? Dust, eh?

Somepony remind me to cast aeroga on TotalEclipse's keyblade if I get into a battle with him!!

:lol:

LOL Oh...that probably wont work, seeing as magic is its thing. You'd do better to hit it with a gust of wind caused by flailing your hooves, yeah that would be super effective.

But, he doest really fight with his keyblade, he uses his claws and his huge pool of magic.

I prefer speed, that way you can get more attacks in and that can make up for the lack of strength

Fortunately, Umbra doesn't need attack strength :) if you can't break through her defense, then she can just wear you down until she just slice off your head, Queen of Hearts style! Hehehe...

Fortunately, Umbra doesn't need attack strength :) if you can't break through her defense, then she can just wear you down until she just slice off your head, Queen of Hearts style! Hehehe...

Each one has its strengths, Speed, Defense, Magic and Strength all have their ups, but nothing is perfect as each has a drawback.

sheesh I feel all left out. But I have only played KHI,COM, II, and BBS though I know the story line 358. But anyways I posted. Poor Promontory he is so confused since he hasn't been awakened as a key wielder nor even knows what the organization is. Though since Licorice mentioned the Gummy ship is broken Promontory could probably figure out how to get it to work again though he would need to see it first. However, I am guessing that won't be for a while since were still in Hollow bastion dealing with who is going with who. My guess is that Promontory, Licorice, Legacy, Shax, and Reeve will be all going in the Gummy ship while Umbra, Black, and Trexcurn head off to different worlds to cause some chaos.

Lol, nah it's cool, I 358 days is my least fav KH game anyway, but I love Birth by Sleep, soooooo bucking much. :D

Eh I could of done without BBS,358, and Coded they really didn't add much to the series of then some fill in. (Which 358 really bugged me because I honestly did not care about Roxas or Organization XII at all.)

Though Dream drop is one that I do think will be interesting if it is done right and doesn't add in needless filler.