Howdy everypony!

I here by challenge you all, my fellow bronies, to come up with a "What if" scenario. Now, let me lay the ground rules, its very simple.

1- First off, it has to be something silly, funny, odd, cute, basically something down right "lol" worthy. It doesn't have to be anything serious or thought provoking, I think we do that enough on our own.

2- Creativity counts and so does originality. If its something you've thought of before and want to share, by all means go for it.

3- Try to end your "what if" scenario with, "Wouldn't that be (blank)?"

4- MLP related totally counts, as long as it adheres to the first rule.

5- Adhere to forum rules. No need to bring down the heavy iron hoof of righteousness upon ourselves.

6- Have fun with it.

That's basically it! I'll get the ball rolling in case some ponies don't know what is meant by a "what if" scenario =D

So, basically for what ever reason when I woke up today, the first thing that came to mind was...

"What if kiwi birds were as common as pigeons?"

Cities like New York or Chicago would have to deal with marauding herds of kiwi birds aside from pigeon pooping all over the place. The parks would be over run by the small brown fuzzy birds and small children feeding the pigeons would not only have to deal with over friendly pigeons, but chicken sized wingless kiwis as well.

Wouldn't that be funny?

XD