Hi Everypony ...

QuietSapphire

About Myself: H-Hi everypony, My name in RL if Keith and you can call me that if you want, I am a HUGE fan of MLP, but then again if I wasn't I wouldn't be here, I am trying to make new friends so I hope we can be the very best

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well I had a friend who watched it and got me to watch 1 episode, and ever since I Rp, Listen to the music, look at the new pics, do anything Pony Related.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Who am I kidding, I love every single Pony, they are just so awesome. I'm a little nervous around new people and if I feel like I make a mistake I say sorry a lot so forgive me, I love to rp so I hope to do so soon.

Welcome to Canterlot! Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sapphy! (Hope you don't mind if I call you that, hm?)

This place is wondrous and exciting so I hope you take the time to look around and have a great time!

There are plenty of ponies here who are willing to be your friend so your won't have any trouble with that. In a moment this thread will be full of comments! ;)

Welcome to Canterlot! Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sapphy! (Hope you don't mind if I call you that, hm?)

This place is wondrous and exciting so I hope you take the time to look around and have a great time!

There are plenty of ponies here who are willing to be your friend so your won't have any trouble with that. In a moment this thread will be full of comments! ;)

Thank you, I don't mind you calling me sapphy and I will have a great time and I can't wait to make new friends and have the greatest time on here.

Welcome, welcome! You say you like every pony..... but if you could only choose one pony to be stuck with on a desert island, who would that pony be? :razz:

I don't like those questions .... too many to choose from! but if it had to be, It would be Twilight Sparkle

:smug:

Welcome! Call me Cat :) Cause I love cats!

So what show's (beside mlp) do ya like to watch? And what bands do ya like to listen to?

If ya look at my Profile it shows some of the shows I watch, and as for bands I can't really think of any atm because I listen to so many its hard to choose, but I also like cats, just as much as I love ponies