Hello! It's nice to meet everyone.

Ellison

I am quite glad to meet everyone! I hope to have some fun here. I actually wrote my first pony song and put the vid for it on youtube today! So if I get up the courage, I'll make a thread for it in the proper section, assuming there is one.

I am actually pleasantly surprised to say that there are quite a few bronies at school here, both male and female. None are my close friends, but I can always sense when they are near somehow...

Can't wait to meet some peeps XP

Edit: I just realized I made the probably fatal mistake of referring to the collective as "everyone" and not "everypony". Well, I am new.

Edited by Ellison

I just spotted your intro thread, but I think you've already made quite an impression by posting such a great song up. :)

Welcome to Canterlot, Ellison. This place is great, and I hope you have fun indulging in all the sections.

You should upload some art if it's pony related, too! :D

On a side note, I wish I had bronies in my school. : c

Thanks, guys!

And yeah, there were a couple in one of my art classes last year. I found them out without them proclaiming it, haha.

And, there is a girl on my hall who has a pinkie pie drawn on her door...and I have heard pony music from another one of the rooms. I know they are there, haha.