Greetings Canterlot!

Tori

About Myself: My Hobbies: Art, Writing Poetry, Music, Watching Anime, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Games, Running, etc. As for a rough location Pennsylvania.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My one friend showed it to me. He asked me to watch one episode. In fact, it was season 1, episode 25, Party of One. So after that I watched all season 1. The rest was history, this was in summer of 2011.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello Canterlot, you can call me Tori. As for my personality, I am a kind trust worthy person, a good listener, I also like to keep busy. I do role play, but at the moment I do not have any characters made. I like to meet knew people, to and extent surprisingly, I can write Poetry pretty well, have to work on drawing but eh. I do not want to make the intro, to big anything else just ask.

Welcome! Have you RPed anything else other than MLP, I wonder?

Yes, I have lets see, I've done a lot of anime based ones, original role plays Romance, Comedy, Action, etc. I never really role played Mlp before, but I will get the hang of it once, I read the rules.

Ah, sweet, you write poetry?

You should share it for all to see! :D

Welcome to Canterlot, Tori. ;)

I plan on doing just that, and thank you. Critics will be welcomed, plus it's expected anyway, no matter what form of writing you do.

Welcome to Canterlot!!!

What music do you like best? or bands?

Do you watch One Piece?

And, call me Cat :D

Yes I watch One Piece, I am caught up with it I pity anybody, that starts from the beginning. I also read the manga, that's insanely huge in it's own right. I pretty much was with One piece, the moment it started.

Yes I watch One Piece, I am caught up with it I pity anybody, that starts from the beginning. I also read the manga, that's insanely huge in it's own right. I pretty much was with One piece, the moment it started.

I'm on episode 128. So who's your favourite character? or top 3?