Good day, old chaps! [colour=grey](I like it!)[/colour]

I noticed some other bronies doing it, and I thought it would be fun!

You can ask me just about anything - opinions, facts, and more - and I'll give you as honest an answer as I can!

Please note, I do NOT do your homework, so don't play me.

Have fun!

PANCAKES! How much to you love them!?

I be its not more than me

My record so far is eight 10cm pancakes, and I drink maple syrup straight up. That's plenty of love. Plus, Fancy Maple is hugging pancakes.

Do you ride a moose to school like how I ride camels to the market?

There aren't many moosen in this area, nor are they very good to ride. Seriously, their knees are knobblier than you think.

given helpfulness is good and repetition is bad, is helping ping ping good or bad?

Hand hook hoof car door? Fun fun happy happy times aside, I can ping just fine on my own.

there can be secret questions?

what is the answer to my secret question?

∆V=(h-m)^2/100-s*e*100

Oh great and powerful Ping, I beseech thee! I require more knowledge in that of which is related to my hair follicle's!

How may I grow a 'stache as magnificent as your own?

I say old chap! The most splenderiffically efficient way to experience such a wonderful boom in upper-lip glory is to appear on the Canterlot Voice, forsooth! It may seem to be wonky and punkeydoodled, but I assure you, once but a word crosses your lips, your 'stache shall bloom within minutes!

Pet peeves?

Incompetent people who can't figure out basic puzzles, intolerants (to any denomination, not just bronies), capitalists, projectionists (not the movies, those who victimize themselves and blame other people), tomatoes, bicycles, misspelled words, people who don't make an effort to fix their grammar, your/you're, there/they're/their, dangling participles, hot weather, frost, snowless winters, my ankles, arts and crafts, the number six, you...

There's a lot of 'em.

what is you birthday, and what is your favorite colour? These are the hardest questions to answer. Good luck.

(Oops, forgot you!)

My orbital festivities occur between midnight and 23:59 around the twenty-fourth day of the month of March.

My favourite hue, I would have to say, is

duke blue
​. I've always liked blue, and the depth of it reminds me of summer's twilight here in Canada, when the sky becomes the most beautiful shade of blue once the sun sets.

Mario or Sonic and why

Hmm... In terms of 2D games for Gameboy and such, probably Sonic. That was some of the most fun I had as a kid, watching Sonic spin round and round... In terms of 3D, Mario just has purely superior quality, without making you feel like an idiot... except for the Bee Hive Galaxy and Up, Up in a Tree. In terms of cartoons, Mario, hands down. I mean, Sonic was just an arrogant flank in Sonic X. So, overall, Mario, it would seem. But Sonic comes in a close second. A good question!

Link or Samus and Why? winner of that or Captain Falcon and why? if the answer to that was captain falcon, does the answer stay the same if the falcon punch is not allowed to be considered?

Link. I played Metroid once when I was, like, six, and I didn't get it. I heard there were aliens somewhere, but I never saw any. Nor did I get any of the cool suits until I got bored. Maybe I should try again someday. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was one of the first games I had on my GameCube, and I got right into it. I loved hacking and slashing, and solving the puzzles felt rewarding, but not like it was served to me on a silver platter. As for them vs. Captain Falcon, I never actually played any Cpt. games, except for one round of Super Smash Bros. Even then, I had to get my cousins to agree not to Falcon Punch me, because it was just stupidly overpowered. So all in all, Link, even without the Falcon Punch.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Why did you just do a maniacal laugh?

Because you thought this thread was gone! But I brought it back to life with its own purpose!

why is learning important?

Because otherwise you cannot contribute to society, because you don't even have basic intuition or instinct.

What would you do with 100 balloons?

Release one. Just one. If everyone knew I had 100 balloons, and there was only 99, they'd expect them all to fly up.

But just one.

Also, Zuftballons.

im supposed to be learning instinct?

what class was that?

All of your classes. In French class, sure, you learned some French words, but now you'll always know how to conjugate -er and -ir verbs. That is now your French instinct, so that as long as you know one form of a verb, you suddenly know all of them.

i didn't take french. i took spanish. and im not very good at conjugation.

what does this mean as far as my role in future society?

T'was an example, my child.

I didn't think it was possible but you made me hate the Majora's Mask Moon even more!

Why the change in avatars?

Don't worry, just for a day. It's solely for the "DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY: 24 HOURS REMAIN" meme.