Ummm, Hello

EquestriaForever

About Myself: I enjoy writing... And gaming... and more writing... and a bit more gaming... ... Yeah.

How I found Canterlot.com: I looked for a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Role-playing site, and Canterlot.com came up.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: At first I ignored it, then over time I kept on hearing positive things about it. It wasn't that, as much as the complete absence of negative things about the show that got me interested. So I watched the first episode, then the second, and I am now a Brony who avidly keeps up with the episodes and am absolutely pleased that the new Season has started.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I like them all...

And I guess this is it. I'm kind of nervous, not sure exactly how much and what I'll be doing here. I'm not new to RPing, however I have been in a slump as of recent, and this will be the first time I try RPing as... well, a pony... So please go easy on me... Thank you for reading.

(Thank you all for the welcomes. Yes I have an Xbox, Xbox 360 specifically, and a PS3 though I prefer the Xbox. And thank you for the welcome song... heheheh... I love Pinkie Pie's enthusiasm... And I'll remember that the environment is question friendly thank you. And I'll likely be... tentative for a bit, in any and all subjects but RP... and a bit in RP to probably. I do appreciate the rather warm welcome I am receiving... It was an unexpected pleasure.)

(Thank you for the welcome and the Pinkie Pie smile. And I play several different games, mainly cyclical with my mood. The games I tend to focus on for the Xbox 360 are RPGs and Action games. Sims and strategy games mainly get regulated to the P.C. I don't really go for sports games. Horror games I can try, though there aren't many. The Dead Space series is one of my favorites in regard to Horror though, and I love the Necromorphs. I used to be heavy into Mass Effect before Mass Effect 3 and... well... the ending... ... ugh... ... ... Anyways, in short, my biggest focus tends to be RPGs and Action, and when I can have a noticeable, clear effect on the world around me and the outcome, I tend to enjoy the game the most, no matter what genre.)

• Like 1