The Last Hope (OOC Discussion)

Brony1337

Imagine that you just arrived at Ponyville and you try to find a place where you can rest after your long travel. So you walk along the streets of Ponyville but you don't see anyone to ask where is the nearest tavern. It is a bit strange to you. Finally you found a tavern but when you enter you realise that it is empty and there are glass shards and papers of the ground. You don't know what happened but you getting more confused. You decide that you will find out what happened so you grab one of the papers from the ground and hope you will get answers from it. You read about some kind of infectoin and Princess Celestia ordered everypony to Canterlot as soon as possible. So you know that there is an infection but why everypony disappeared. You realise that its getting darker and darker so you need to decide fast. You will stay here in this dead town and hope everything will be alright or you continue your travel in the dark. You decide that you will go to Canterlot as soon as it possible. Maybe everypony from Ponyville is there. You leave the tavern when you hear strange noises from behind yourself.

As you turn back you see strange shadows approaching you. You ask fro help but you don't get answer, you just hear that strange noise again. You are so frightened because after every minute there are more and more of them so you start to run. Soon you bump into two other ponies who wear a strange mask and strange clothes. Both of them carries supplies and a blade with theirselfes. As they see the shadows in the distance one of them order you to follow her. She says to you that you all need to reach the safe house till it isn't late. You are very confused but you do hat they said to you. You travelling trough the night when some of those thing attack the group. You don't see what are they exactly but you know you need to stay away from them. The two other pony fight with them but one of the creatures bit one of the survivors. You just stand there and don't know what to do. That one who hasn't bitten stood next to her partner. You hear that she cries but you don't understand what she says. Than she stab the blade into her partners head than order you to move along. Sonn you reached the safe house.

Did you imagine this? Good..but you need to know..this is the real life.

This is a survival rp where some of the survivors of the infectoin build out a base and do anything to survive. They need to find supplies to stay alive and they try to find some cure to this infection. Will you be able to survive?

You can chose from the Mane 6 or you can bring your own OC. You will decide it.

I will play Twilight :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to start an app

Name: David MasonField

Brief Backstory: David MasonField was in PonyVille at the time. He did not know that at first, the infected could infect you. He learned the hard way, his entire family died. Now he wears a hoody to hide his expression, and he is one tough killer. He does not hesitate to defend himself and he really needs to see a real pony. Not some infected one....He walks on a path killing more and more, but he tires out and faints on the ground.

Description: Tall, muscular pony with black hair and red stripes. Pegasus....

• 2 weeks later...

Name: straight-jacket (refuses to give real name)

Brief Backstory: A unicorn with a troubling look about him. Apparently a scientintist and technion. seems to know more then he claims

Description: average height and buid, wears a biosuit and uses light but blut weapons

• 3 weeks later...

Brony! Why didn't you tell me you were starting another RP? I WANT IN! :D

I wanted to app Starbuster, and i suppose i'll leave that app here for those that don't know her.

Also, i wanted to know if it'd be okay if i played RD as well, or Pinkie. :)

Here is my app:

[colour=#222222]Shadow Flare.[/colour]

[colour=#222222] [/colour]

[colour=#222222]Age: 19[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Coat: Mid-Night Black.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Eyes: His eyes are an amber colour, and seem to glow at night.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Mane: His mane is usually scruffy and extremly untidy, a mixture of red and black. It is usually on the left side of his face, covering his eye.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Tail: HIs tail is just a bit shorter than averge, but is actually kept in cood condition. His tail, unlike his mane, is firey-red. [/colour]

[colour=#222222]Cutie Mark: A red shield that has 2 lightning bolts hitting the middle at the same time.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]He got his mark when he was a young foal. He was playing with Ember, his twin sister when a storm blew in fron the Everfree forest. Shadow saw how the cloud was charged, and ran to protect his sister. He dived forwards and slammed her out of the way, only for a bolt of lightning to hit him instead. He hit the ground, his sister under him. She was panicing, but Shadow finally got her to her hooves and they started galloping, Shadow limping and trailing his Pegasus sister. [/colour]

[colour=#222222]Again, he could 'feel' how another bolt of lightning was about to his Ember, and again, he dived into her. This time, he could feel the burning on his fur, his body slowly burning. He awoke in a hospital several days later.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Ember was fine, he had acted as her shield from the lightning. That's when he saw he was no longer a black-flank[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Background:[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Shadow had a happy childhood, apart from nearly dying when he got his cutie mark. With his family, they lived in Canterlot with a very well-off life style. Shadow had nearly everything he would ever need, expect a mare friend maybe, but one day, a mare friend became the last of his concerns.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]When he was only 15, he came home onto to see the front door open. He thought his parents had done it, but that idea vanished when he was his mum and dad lying dead on the floor of their living room, covered in their own blood. His next actions were in vain and frantic, searching for his sister.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]It was weeks before the police gave up, not a single lead was there, nothing. Shadow's already dangerious mental conditon fell even further into dismay. Shadow, after a year of moaring the lose of this family, joined the royal guard. Working his way in, his eyes set upon getting revenge. He proved to be unchallengable when it came to ariel recon and scouting, never seen, never found.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]He was assigned as the person bodyguard of the royal family, the princess. Luna.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Luna took a shining to Shadow, and after only a month of knowing each other, Luna knew more about Shadow than anypony had been bothering to look. (Not sexual, if that's where your mind headed)[/colour]

[colour=#222222]His missions are usually a success because he never leaves a pony behind, no matter what[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Mindset: He is fighting for equality, and for his sister who he hopes to find one day. He is extremely loyal to those who stand by him and will speak his mind, this can cause many problems.[/colour]

I shall play my own OC Darkness Eclipsed () he was in Ponyville to explore the Everfree and upon exiting he saw the town as it is now, he holed up in the Carosel Boutique (with Rarity if I can play her as well). He is armed with a hoof mounted simple crossbow and an axe.

Thats great but all the main characters are in the safe house. :( we mentioned that rarity makes the suit to the survivors. Of course you can play her but she couldn't be there. Sorry.

Oh that's fine, he shall still be hiled up there, maybe she asks someone to get something from the boutique and that's how they find him. PS due to his lack of good social skills he may be a bit hostile at first

I play Twilight in the story who barricaded herself one of the houses in Ponyville because MorningDawn's character, David made some shots and they infected ponies whom were nearby heared it. So i can find you :D

• 2 weeks later...