Application in HTML?

SonicRainboomGirl

Unfortunately, this happens sometimes, and the only thing you can probably do is edit it manually now. If you are making changes in the future, I recommend saving your application in an outside document, in case of board failure, so you don't lose anything. Try toggling between the raw and HTML editor, up in the top left of the comment box. Failing that, I don't think there's anything we can do.

Alright, you owe me. Please stop doing this :lol: Here you go, nice and manually edited. I knew taking an HTML class would be helpful somehow... hehe. Remember last time? If there is anything missing, don't hesitate to let me know.

2nasj02.jpg

[colour=#8B4513]A way out west there was a fella, a fella I want to tell you about, a fella by the name of Jeff Letroski. At least, that was the handle his lovin’ parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. This Letrotski, he called himself The Dude. Now, Dude, that’s a name that no one would self-apply where I came from. But then there was a lot about The Dude that didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. And a lot about where he lived like-wise. But then again, maybe that’s why I found the place so darned interesting.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]They call Los Pegasus the City of Pegasi. I didn’t find it to be that exactly, but I’ll allow as there are some nice pegasi there. ‘Course, I can’t say I seen Canterlot, and I never been to Cloudsdale, and I ain’t seen no Princess in her socks as the fella says. But I’ll tell you what, after seeing Los Pegasus and thisahere story I’m about to unfold... well, I guess I've seen something every bit as stupefying as you’d see in any of those places. And in a common language too, so I can die with a smile on my face without feelin’ like Celestia gypped me.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]Now this story I’m about to unfold took place some time ago; just about the time of our conflict with the Changelins. I only mention it because sometimes there’s a stallion (I won’t say a hero ‘cause what’s a hero?) but sometimes there’s a stallion.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]And I’m talking’ about The Dude here. Sometimes there’s a stallion who, well, he’s the stallion for his time’n place, he fits right in there. And that’s The Dude, in Los Pegasus. And even if he’s a lazy stallion, and The Dude was certainly that, quite possibly the laziest in Los Pegasus, which would place him high in the running for laziest Equestria-wide. But sometimes there's a stallion...sometimes there's a stallion.[/colour]

Roleplay Type: World Of Equestria (Mane RP)

Name: Jeff "The Dude" Letrotski (just call him The Dude, man), not be confused with the big Letrotski (who's a rich millionare in a wheelchair). They get mixed up a little too often.

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: Blue as the Las Pegasus sky.

Coat: A light espresso colour.

Mane/Tail: Left loose, like The Dude's personality. He doesn't do anything to it, and sometimes he doesn't even clean it out. Sure, it can be messy. But he'd rather leave it hanging than work. It's a nice natural sandy blonde anyways, and has some pretty decent waves.

Physique: Sure, The Dude is a little bit on the chubby side. But not too much. The thing is, he just doesn't care about his looks.

Residence: A Los Pegasus resident at heart, our hero lives in a little apartment. It's simple, it's not especially decorated, and it has just the basic necessities. And a cool rug that ties the main room together. That rug is the best.

Occupation: Unemployed other than his bowling team. He can often be seen at the alley with his friends, namely Donny and Walter.

Cutie Mark: The dude is chilled out, relaxed, likes to bowl. His cutie mark reflects all of this perfectly. The Dude got his cutie mark one day when he ditched school. He didn't like learning about history, he found it violent and narcissistic. He wandered down the street to a local bowling alley, it just looked so bright and inviting. There The Dude first lifted a ball, rolled it, and made a strike. Because he had skipped school that day for being chill, The Cutie Mark Gods or whatever magical force gives you a cutie mark gave him a symbol that was super relaxed AND related to bowling. The Dude was now officially the laziest pony in Las Pegasus. Hooray!

220px-Dudeism.svg.png

History: Jeff "The Dude" Letrotski was born simply Jeffrey Letrotski to two Letrotski parents with names so average he can't even remember them. Jeff grew up in Las Pegasus and was raised to be chill. His parents were incredibly passive, and The Dude was just a good colt who didn't care. He never really got into trouble other than the occasional warning from the school about absences due to sleeping in. Or sleeping in class. Or sleeping at the school after school. Or sleeping on the roof of the school one time.

Hey, napping is a bucking great way to re-energize, man.

His parents basically just slept around all day and drank cider, being more like friends to Jeff than parents. One time they lectured him, but it was about what kind of cider was best in quality. Through them The Dude learned that you could totally get by in life by doing nothing.

Ponies often criticized The Dude for having no aspirations, to which he simply told them that he DID have aspirations. All he really, truly, wanted in life was to sit around and make absolutely no impact. No work, just play. To most ponies this was considered totally bogus and not at all a real aspiration. The Dude just shrugged.

Jeff's parents eventually dropped him off at his own apartment and told him to go get a haircut, a real job and a wife. Or do whatever he wanted, no hard feelings. And The Dude did abide, he found himself some bowling buddies and an alley to play at. Relationships were too much work, and friendships were a lot easier to manage (well, most of the time...)

The Dude's best friends are Walter and Donny, two misfit ponies like himself who want nothing more than to bowl. Donny is very anxious and hopelessly clueless, while Walter is constantly passionate and angry. About, well, everything. He also has a lady-friend named Maude, but she's not too interested in him. Which is totally fine.

That's where our hero currently stands. What does he plan to do now? Nothing.

Character Summary:

The Dude has very strong inter-personal skills, and may find himself in the role of the peacemaker frequently. Since he makes decisions by using his personal values, he is usually very sympathetic and concerned for other people's well-being. He is very observant about other people, and seems to sense what is wrong with someone before others might, responding with a solution. He might not be the best advice-giver in the world, because he dislikes theory and future-planning.

He is definitely a spontaneous, optimistic individual. He loves to have fun.One of his greatest gifts is his general acceptance of everyone. Jeff is upbeat and enthusiastic. Under a great deal of stress Jeff gets overwhelmed with negatives thoughts and possibilities. As an optimistic individual who lives in the world of possibilities, negative possibilities do not sit well with him. In an effort to combat these thoughts, he's likely to come up with simple, global statement to explain away the problem ("lets go bowling", for example).

He is usually practical, although he hates structure and routine. The Dude likes to "go with the flow", trusting in his ability to improvise in any situation presented to him. The Dude is a great team player. He is not likely to create any problems or fuss, and is likely to create the most fun environment possible for getting the task done.

The Dude has a tremendous love for life, and knows how to have fun. He likes to bring others along on his fun-rides, and is typically a lot of fun to be with. The Dude is flexible, adaptable, genuinely interested in people, and usually kind-hearted.

The Dude is very good at doing nothing. So good, in fact, lazy ponies everywhere aspire to be just as much of a quitter as he is. Let The Dude loose in a store and he can bring back the cheapest necessities. One dollar bars of soap, two dollar shirts, whatever he needs. Because our hero has approximately zero bits to spend, he's shockingly good with money. He could go into business, become a billionaire quite quickly and live a life of sheer luxury. He has the brains. But that would take too much bucking work, who has time?

Jeff has a very strong morale character, which is excellent while meeting new ponies. However he has many catch phrases, and most of them fit somewhere among the lines of "buck it". While he's super funny and intelligent, he will make no effort to impress or host anything social with his friends.

The Dude has exactly one answer to everything in life: bowling.

My mother is dying, can you help? ...Let's go bowling.

The world is ending, how are you going to spend your last moments on earth? ...Probably bowling.

What's the meaning of life? ...Bowling.

[colour=#8B4513]GALLERY[/colour]

2zxuy5y.jpg

2dv0nbb.jpg

[colour=#8B4513]That's me with Donny and Walter. This crazy filly was buckin' throwing the ball around. It was bucking crazy, man, crazy...[/colour]

den4pl.jpg

[colour=#8B4513]Nice Marmot.[/colour]

2ec2czq.jpg

2znvjvq.jpg

[colour=#8B4513]My friends: Jesus, Donny, Me, and Walter. Well, Jesus isn't really my friend, he, uh, kinda scares me. But I have a, uh, you know that one word, an...admiration for him. Man, that guy can really roll.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]The Dude abides.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]The Dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowing he's out there, The Dude, taking it easy for all us sinners. I sure hope he makes the finals. Welllp, that about does it, wraps it all up. Things seem to have worked out pretty good for The Dude'n Walter, and it was a pretty good story, dont'cha think? Made me laugh to the beat of the band. Parts, anyway. Course, I didn't like seeing Donny go. But then, I happen to know that there's a little Letrotski on the way. I guess that's the way the whole durned pony comedy keeps perpetuating itself down through the generations, westward the wagons, across the sands a time until... aw, look at me, I'm rambling again. Well, I hope you folks enjoyed yourselves. Catch ya further on down the trail. [/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]Say friend, ya got any more a that good sarsaparilla?[/colour]

• Like 1

My recent application for Jeff Letrotski has been suddenly turned into code with it's last save. I can't seem to get it back to normal. Can anyone help me out with this one?

Happened with my Request Thread OP ALL the time. :/ It was a real hassle and I could never figure out why it did that, I assumed it was user-error. It usually happened after I quick-edited the post, then quick-edited again right after.