Images in signature

I got a warning point for having a sig that was apparently too big, only one problem:

I had 1 image, that's it. And that image was obviously small enough to be approved. So why did I get a warning?

I have decided i'm done with it. No more sig images for me. There are people on this forum with sigs way bigger than mine, and I get a warning point?

Lolno.

Anyone who can explain this to me? Because i am beyond frustrated at the moment.

I could be wrong, but you can upload any sized image within constraints of the board standards, but the site rules state that it should be "Images up to 600 x 100 pixels." So you likely put an image bigger than 600 x 100 pixels.

I'm a little fuzzy on this, but we had a user with a video tagged in their signature somehow. Was that you?

Either way, a little common sense goes a long way; staff don't hand out warnings just for fun, so I suggest you take it with a grain of salt. You may use images, just keep it reasonable -- and make sure your image content complies with Canterlot policy.

(Protip: Don't give this more attention than it deserves, especially with that comment about staff in your sig.)

Signature images are limited to 100px in height; that image is over twice that. I'm sorry you were issued a warning. I highly recommend paying attention to the notices and polices that are available for you to review.

Anyway, it's just a warning. Don't go over 100px or post anything that would violate Canterlot's all-ages policy, and you will be fine.